Sunday 1/27 games (merged thread) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sunday 1/27 games (merged thread)

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Always a bit intrigued by Texas A&M. Consistently lose the Texas recruiting wars to Baylor and Texas, but most years just a few slots behind them in rankings.
That's what coaching'll do for ya. There's a reason Andy Landers calls Gary Blair "the silver fox."

In 2011 he took a team that had been preseason #8 and led them to a national championship. Has to be one of the greatest coaching jobs ever.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
That's what coaching'll do for ya. There's a reason Andy Landers calls Gary Blair "the silver fox."

In 2011 he took a team that had been preseason #8 and led them to a national championship. Has to be one of the greatest coaching jobs ever.

He also had an assistant named Vic. They were a nice combo.

Reaction Score
But Creme doesn't vote, so he's laying the groundwork for whom exactly?
By professing fake news, it can become a reality if one keeps repeating it. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if ND is paying him off.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ah the good ol' head-to-head transitive property.
Houston beat Georgia Tech. Does that mean they'd finish ahead of GT in the ACC standings?
Tulane beat LSU. Does that mean LSU would finish below Tulane in the AAC standings?

aw man.... work with me here Head bang

Reaction Score
I know someone asked yesterday, but I didn't see a response. (My apologies if there was one and I missed it.) I also checked McGraw's Bench, where someone asked and there was no response there either. The coaches are required to do post-game pressers, aren't they? I'm interested in hearing what both coaches (Hatchell and McGraw) have to say about the NC-ND game ... thanks.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom