Sunday’s BEast Tourney schedule (merged) | The Boneyard

Sunday’s BEast Tourney schedule (merged)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UConn-Marquette, 3:00 on FS1
Winner of DePaul/Villanova vs winner Seton Hall/Creighton, 5:30, FS1

293FDCC5-BD7F-46E6-B4F7-297BE77DA680.jpeg

Reaction Score
DePaul is currently giving Villanova everything they can handle. I’m surrounded by (very nice) Nova fans and you can tell they are nervous. Could be a potential upset brewing. Nova seems to have a difficult time handling the physicality and pace of the game DePaul is playing right now.

(One of the fans behind me is the mom of the Villanova assistant coach so I get to hear some good insights. ;))

Reaction Score
DePaul is currently giving Villanova everything they can handle. I’m surrounded by (very nice) Nova fans and you can tell they are nervous. Could be a potential upset brewing. Nova seems to have a difficult time handling the physicality and pace of the game DePaul is playing right now.

(One of the fans behind me is the mom of the Villanova assistant coach so I get to hear some good insights. ;))
This is a really good game.

Reaction Score
I’ll tell you what, DePaul is a better rebounding team than I’ve given them credit for. They jump and sprint and dive to EVERYTHING. It’s definitely making me feel better about our last game against them.

Reaction Score
Scored tied 70-70. Peoples just missed two foul shots with 7.4 left

Reaction Score
Bailout call by the ref to give Nova the win. :mad: terrible, just terrible. But Peoples should have made her FTs.Head bang

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Peoples bricked those free throws.

Olsen has a way of leaning into defenders to draw fouls when she goes up for a jumper off the dribble. She's done it several times against UConn last season and this season.

Reaction Score
Possibly the most pathetic circus shot attempt at a game winner I've seen (by Creighton), but the rebound and putback was pretty solid.

Reaction Score
And they both are wore out. They both fought tooth and nail for the win. And tommorow they do the same. So when uconn handles thier business. I look for them to be waiting on who ever crawls out of thier game. FYI. We have been playing those types of hard fought games all year. And with Azzi and Caroline. I like our chances. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
And they both are wore out. They both fought tooth and nail for the win. And tommorow they do the same. So when uconn handles thier business. I look for them to be waiting on who ever crawls out of thier game. FYI. We have been playing those types of hard fought games all year. And with Azzi and Caroline. I like our chances. Go Huskies.
Only one has to wake up and guard Maddy Siegrist in less than 24 hours.

Reaction Score
Possibly the most pathetic circus shot attempt at a game winner I've seen (by Creighton), but the rebound and putback was pretty solid.
Seton Hall had their chances to seal the game with free throws, but they split a few of them when they were in the bonus. When up by three, why did Seton Hall chase after the Creighton player who left the 3pt area? Let her drive all the way to the basket. You would still have been up by 1pt, if she made the shot. Instead, they left another player wide open that nailed the 3 pointer to tie the game. That was a baffling defensive stance. Creighton’s off the ball screens weren’t that good. Not sure why they were getting so many open looks. SH just didn’t fight hard enough or maybe they were exhausted. Many of them played a lot of minutes. LPL played a helluva game dropping 36pts 8 boards and 6 dimes. I felt bad for her after the game.
What a way to end a game by Creighton.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
What great games tonight. That Seton Hall / Creighton OT game was an instant classic for the BE Tourney.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that DePaul was playing for a .500 record and a WNIT bid.

Their losses this year included:

MOV of 7

OT

MOV of 8

MOV of 10 (Creighton)

MOV of 9 (Marquette)

MOV of 7 (Villanova)

MOV of 9 (St. Johns)

MOV of 9 (Creighton)

MOV of 7 (Seton Hall)

MOV of 3 (Villanova)

MOV of 3 (UConn)

MOV of 1 (Villanova)

12 of the 17 losses were by 10 points or less or in overtime.

Reaction Score
Didn’t see the UConn game glad with the results Saw two great games and unfortunately Seton Hall, Depaul lost. Pretty good conference this year. Hopefully Depaul makes the postseason even with a losing record. Seton Hall definitely NIT bound.
Beat hard whoever the next opponent is. Hopefully another two beat downs and the Big East Tourney title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom