Summer Carnival/Amusement Park Rigged Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Summer Carnival/Amusement Park Rigged Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
. Just keep your mouth shut and keep jamming dollars in there. This indicates that you are easily whipped, which pleases them.

Are you talking about the claw machine still or now giving Strip Club etiquette tips?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

Once you have a feel for how the thing shoots, just point it at the person behind the counter.

Don't think the thought hasn't occurred to me.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I have a traumatic carnival game story. When I was in high school, I had a crush on the cheerleading captain. My school went to Great Adventure in NJ and I drove down with my friends. She went on the bus. When I got there, I planned to win her a giant stuffed animal and present it to her. I was too shy and intimidated to ask her out during the school year. Since I was a great shooter, I figured the basketball game offered the best chance for me to win. I spent $25 on that same game (which was a ton to me), didn't win jack because of the tiny bouncy rims, missed out on the love of my life, ended up marrying the wrong woman, getting divorced, and giving up half of my money. All because of a rigged basketball shooting contest at Great Adventure. I hate you shooting game, I hate you!!!!!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I have a traumatic carnival game story. When I was in high school, I had a crush on the cheerleading captain. My school went to Great Adventure in NJ and I drove down with my friends. She went on the bus. When I got there, I planned to win her a giant stuffed animal and present it to her. I was too shy and intimidated to ask her out during the school year. Since I was a great shooter, I figured the basketball game offered the best chance for me to win. I spent $25 on that same game (which was a ton to me), didn't win jack because of the tiny bouncy rims, missed out on the love of my life, ended up marrying the wrong woman, getting divorced, and giving up half of my money. All because of a rigged basketball shooting contest at Great Adventure. I hate you shooting game, I hate you!!!!!
Post of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky