Sue Seen At Men's Game Against Kansas | The Boneyard

Sue Seen At Men's Game Against Kansas

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Those of you who watched tonight's men's game undoubtedly noticed how ESPN highlighted the presence of Sue Bird in the crowd. At first I wasn't sure that she was rooting for UConn, but eventually her agreeably disappointed facial expressions at the end made it clear that she was. Kansas fans asked her for autographs and selfies, which she seemed happy to provide.

I am impressed that she cared enough about the UConn men's team to make the long trip to the land of Dorothy. It makes me think that if she were offered an opportunity to continue a proud tradition in Storrs, she might actually consider it.

Reaction Score
Those of you who watched tonight's men's game undoubtedly noticed how ESPN highlighted the presence of Sue Bird in the crowd. At first I wasn't sure that she was rooting for UConn, but eventually her agreeably disappointed facial expressions at the end made it clear that she was. Kansas fans asked her for autographs and selfies, which she seemed happy to provide.

I am impressed that she cared enough about the UConn men's team to make the long trip to the land of Dorothy. It makes me think that if she were offered an opportunity to continue a proud tradition in Storrs, she might actually consider it.
Hanging with Ted Lasso.

Reaction Score
The Jayhawk broadcasters said that Sue was in town with Jason working on something for ESPN. They showed video of Jason shooting before the game as he once had a basketball scholarship playing for Fort Scott Community College in Kansas.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Apparently Sue and Ted were also at the Iowa WBB game today. The announcers made a snarky remark about how Caitlin Clark might not be the biggest celebrity in the arena.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Apparently Sue and Ted were also at the Iowa WBB game today. The announcers made a snarky remark about how Caitlin Clark might not be the biggest celebrity in the arena.
Yes, they were there. He got up and did a little dance for the TV camers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom