Stuart tossed a fan Friday night. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stuart tossed a fan Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was reading another forum board with members from different AAC schools. Apparently Memphis has a really bad history with Stuart calling games in favor of certain teams. They said he's very pro-Louisville whenever they're on the court. Maybe the NCAA needs to take a look at his refereeing resume...seems to be a bit slanted.

Reaction Score
I was reading another forum board with members from different AAC schools. Apparently Memphis has a really bad history with Stuart calling games in favor of certain teams. They said he's very pro-Louisville whenever they're on the court. Maybe the NCAA needs to take a look at his refereeing resume...seems to be a bit slanted.
How is he still reffing?

Reaction Score
He ejected a student? What did he think this game was, a Penn State football game?

I wonder what he would have done about the co-ed naked body surfer I saw in the student section back in the 90's? The look on the opposing team's free throw shooter was classic.

Reaction Score
It was called a shooting foul. Stuart emphatically was pointing to the air and gave two fingers for two shots. Also I am not positive but I believe we only had 5 fouls at the time of the call so it would have been ball out for Louisville and not 1 and 1.
It was the 6th foul so should have ball out not two shots....but Stuart apparently thinks dribbling ball is in the act of shooting. If that was "in the act of shooting" then Bazz/Boat have a lot of free throws coming to them.

Stuart is the worst kind of ref, he wants to impact the game....that's how he get's his rocks off. He is responsible for at least +7 L'ville points in grossly incorrect calls/non-calls. Stuart doesn't deserve to be on the court.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Strange this guy. So he is a bank manager during the day and referees major college games in his spare time. Clearly he is under some serious duress in his life if this is how he reacts to things. Perhaps a guilty conscience...bank fraud, money laundering. Maybe the bank examiners need to pay him a visit.

Reaction Score
Typically when there is a heated confrontation like last night, the league would take a stand to be sure not to assign an official to a game involving that team again for the remainder of the season. However, I don't know how this guy ranks among those available to work within the AAC footprint. There were times JC was tossed by an official and we saw him again. The difference here is the same official hit Ollie twice, normally you hit once and go right to the table, let someone else be the bad guy. This official didn't do that and that may keep him off of UConn's radar for the rest of the regular season.

C

Chief00

It was so bad if Aresco doesn't make a frank credible statement on it the new league will have loss integrity to below a baseline where people are seriously questioning can they get a fair shake. Speak Aresco!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Dude is so trigger happy he'd toss the oars from a canoe in the middle of a lake.

He dreams of some day throwing an actual baby out with the bath water.

Good thing he wasn't Blanket's father.

Reaction Score
Strange this guy. So he is a bank manager during the day and referees major college games in his spare time. Clearly he is under some serious duress in his life if this is how he reacts to things. Perhaps a guilty conscience...bank fraud, money laundering. Maybe the bank examiners need to pay him a visit.
I think we need to know the UL schedule and his schedule. It's obvious they will cover every time. When they see every AAC city dumping big money on UL games that he's on maybe someone will catch on. Only need a few bookies wiped out to fix the situation.

Reaction Score
I think we need to know the UL schedule and his schedule. It's obvious they will cover every time. When they see every AAC city dumping big money on UL games that he's on maybe someone will catch on. Only need a few bookies wiped out to fix the situation.
Are the ref's scheduled games available someplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom