Streaming info from Jim Fuller! | The Boneyard

Streaming info from Jim Fuller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
As mentioned previously,

SNY’s digital media partner, MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM), will provide its video streaming technology infrastructure to power uconnhuskies.tv. MLBAM captures, encodes and distributes more live events than any other Internet company.

MLB is the best. The quality will be excellent.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Was hoping that was a pay per game option. Most games this season will be scrimmages in reality. I'd pay to watch ND, Baylor and MD (alum) etc. Some of those may be on ESPN. For the other games, you can get highlights. I heard a rumor that because of the new contract, you won't be able to stream the games from WTIC radio. Don't know if that is true or not. I am actually fine listening to the blow out games on the radio and catching the vid highlights later. Anyone know if you will still be able to get the audio of games streamed from WTIC?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't need it to be a competative game to enjoy watching UCONN play.

I never leave a game early and I never turn off the game until it is over.
Likewise. Although I did used to record it and watch it later so I could FF through all the timeouts/CPTV stuff. I probably still will to get through commercials.

Reaction Score
Wow that sounds great! We will also be able to get games contracted to ESPN! It loooks like every game is going to be on TV
per the schedule on the official site ie UCONN
Do you know if I have Verizon in S NJ that I can get the SNY programming?
Ira
Wait this is on computers? So that shoud be no problem then!
I also do not need for it to be a competitive game!
I just want to watch everygame!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
magical2, if you can get SNY on your TV it is free. I cannot and love the $59.95 price tag. I was hoping it wouldn't be $100 - not that I wouldn't have paid it, but I have no other options.

bschwartz, all of the games you mentioned will be carried on ESPN/2/3.

From my understanding, WTIC will not have online streaming ability but will still call the games on the radio.

DD, I wholeheartedly agree. There is nothing like watching the games in their entirety.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Do you know if I have Verizon in S NJ that I can get the SNY programming?
If you have Verison Fios, it could be on 77 or 577 HD. You'll have to check it and see.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Was hoping that was a pay per game option. Most games this season will be scrimmages in reality. I'd pay to watch ND, Baylor and MD (alum) etc. Some of those may be on ESPN. For the other games, you can get highlights. I heard a rumor that because of the new contract, you won't be able to stream the games from WTIC radio. Don't know if that is true or not. I am actually fine listening to the blow out games on the radio and catching the vid highlights later. Anyone know if you will still be able to get the audio of games streamed from WTIC?
Like others in this thread, I enjoy watching all of the games, but all of the games you mentioned specifically will be nationally broadcast and SNY games in any event.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
For the record, when I first read the thread title "Streaming Info From Fuller!", my initial thought was, "All of his info is streaming, as evidenced by his lack of proofreading. Why the exclamation point?"

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm bummed - SNY is not part of the U300 package on ATT Uverse. It seems ridiculous to me that I have to upgrade to a higher package and add HBO and everything that goes with it to get SNY. But it is what it is. My dad has always been great about taping games for me as i have a hard time sitting in front of a computer to watch a 2 hour game...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't need it to be a competative game to enjoy watching UCONN play.

I never leave a game early and I never turn off the game until it is over.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc