Story on A'ja Wilson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Story on A'ja Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well if its between UConn and SC I like our chances for a couple of reasons. We're UConn. AW has played with are talented 3 on the USA team. I think Geno already has a very good idea of who's really really interested in coming to UConn. I'm have no inside info but AW playing with our kids on the USA team, and I know they talk and build friendships so I think Geno has a pretty good idea where A'ja stands with UConn. Hey he didn't say he's looking elsewhere or written her off. As for White she has always wanted to stay in NC. Tenn is deep in the post so Im not so sure she would go there.

Reaction Score
I think A'ja final five will be us, Tenn, S.Carolina, UNC, and Clemson... Just a lucky guess. As for Jatarie I think it comes down to UNC, and S. Carolina, with, Tenn in the mix.
Well if its between UConn and SC I like our chances for a couple of reasons. We're UConn. AW has played with are talented 3 on the USA team. I think Geno already has a very good idea of who's really really interested in coming to UConn. I'm have no inside info but AW playing with our kids on the USA team, and I know they talk and build friendships so I think Geno has a pretty good idea where A'ja stands with UConn. Hey he didn't say he's looking elsewhere or written her off. As for White she has always wanted to stay in NC. Tenn is deep in the post so Im not so sure she would go there.

T

TroyHouse66

<<Just need to put them in UCONN uniforms.>> -meyers7

m7...
It's not as simple as that.
The FIBA will NOT allow university teams to play against other people's national teams.
The probability of embarrassment on the World stage rears its lovely head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom