OT: Stock trading | Page 94 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Naked seemed too weird, a small position in NOK similarly just to peek into the party

Honestly, NOK doesn't have terrible fundamentals. That's the lowest risk play. They beat analyst expectations a quarter a go. They remain a significant supplier to building out mobile networks.

Reaction Score
Was going to buy AMC this am @19....happy I didn't. It's below 8 now

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There will be entire college classes built on what has happened this month. This won't be a paragraph, a chapter or a week's worth of lectures.

Reaction Score
Was going to buy AMC this am @19....happy I didn't. It's below 11 now

I bought it at 12 and it's at 9 currently. I'm in for the ride now. If they open it up to buy, I am not missing that.

Reaction Score
Stuff is going to hit the fan this week
This move by TDAmeritrade, Robinhood, etc is all very highly illegal.
a buddy of mine lost 20k earlier last year because his account went under $25k and Robinhood wouldn’t let him sell his holding he was irate

Reaction Score
Honestly, NOK doesn't have terrible fundamentals. That's the lowest risk play. They beat analyst expectations a quarter a go. They remain a significant supplier to building out mobile networks.
Yeah, perfect for me half old school fundamentals yet willing to listen to what the millennials are up to.
My brother is long on ABNB but I just can't strap into that type of rollercoaster.

Reaction Score
So what does Robinhood do?

a) Wait until GME and AMC go to $0.00?
b) Wait until Melvin can scramble around and limit their losses (to less billions instead of more billions)?
c) When the next "GME" comes around, they just shut it down when the redditors of the world go after it? Every day, picking and choosing what you can or can't buy?

Reaction Score

b) Wait until Melvin can scramble around and limit their losses (to less billions instead of more billions)?
c) When the next "GME" comes around, they just shut it down when the redditors of the world go after it? Every day, picking and choosing what you can or can't buy?

I know the question was rhetorical, but... Yes. This is what they will do.

Reaction Score

I think Robinhood goes out of business, frankly. You can't run your entire brand on bringing investing to the common man and then turn your back on them in favor of the suits. They're down to a 1* rating on both app stores

Reaction Score
I think Robinhood goes out of business, frankly. You can't run your entire brand on bringing investing to the common man and then turn your back on them in favor of the suits. They're down to a 1* rating on both app stores
Apple will unfortunately probably remove those ratings - similar to what google or yelp does when businesses get flooded with 1* reviews for bad PR.

But yeah, they're not gonna recover from this...perfect timing for anyone who can get another free app up and running lol

Reaction Score
Apple will unfortunately probably remove those ratings - similar to what google or yelp does when businesses get flooded with 1* reviews for bad PR.

But yeah, they're not gonna recover from this...perfect timing for anyone who can get another free app up and running lol
They're all legitimate reviews. It's a brokerage app that does not allow you to buy or sell stock. It doesn't work.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They're all legitimate reviews. It's a brokerage app that does not allow you to buy or sell stock. It doesn't work.
would you say they defrauded their customers?

Reaction Score
I agree, but if I was a betting man, Apple will probably stand on the side of RH and not the people. After all, Apple is technically the worlds biggest hedge fund (aka Braeburn Capital)

Reaction Score
Nobody does, this has never happened before.

Markets inflate and bust all the time. This cause may be unique, but the end result will be what it always is........a bunch folks losing lots of money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom