Stewart leads USA U-18s in win over USA U-17s | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stewart leads USA U-18s in win over USA U-17s

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
All I can say is that there must be some truth to that popular North Carolina bumper sticker: "If God is not a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina blue?"

0197_bulldog_2nxo.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Now there's a suggestion to the mods for the next Boneyard redesign. :D

I've made a few of those requests as well in the past :p ... though I think I suggested a dislike button.... that sounds less harsh than hated it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The BY is very active, informed and discusses the women's game as a whole, not just in terms of UCONN basketball. I consider it the premier board out there.
No more needs to be said. :cool:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I've made a few of those requests as well in the past :p ... though I think I suggested a dislike button.... that sounds less harsh than hated it.

You have to say it like the Blaine Edwards and Antoine Merriweather from "In Living Color" and then it doesn't sound so harsh.

Reaction Score
Reading a thread when one or more posters are on ignore is like listening to one side of a phone conversation. Fascinating and highly amusing.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I started to tell UconnChapette that I agree, but I am guessing I am the "ignored one." Can we change my title form Baylor Aficionado to "Ignored One?"

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I started to tell UconnChapette that I agree, but I am guessing I am the "ignored one." Can we change my title form Baylor Aficionado to "Ignored One?"
Maybe just "O Say Can't You See." It would be very singable.

Reaction Score
easttexastrash: I beginning to believe that your motive to post on the BY has multiple purposes but one of them is to trash posters here. You go out of your way to look for ways to criticize UConn and its fan base. I find it amazing the number of posts on the BY and suspect its more then what you post on the Baylor board. Why is that?
I’d say someone with 1500 posts on a board is a member in good standing, not a guest. I enjoy having ETT around and don’t find him to unreasonably criticize or disrespect the people here. He may not always agree with our Uconn-centric posts, but we know he’s a Baylor fan, so it’s to be expected. He is above board and honest - not pretending to be a Uconn fan. He takes things in good humor and I’d welcome more like him from other teams around the nation. Besides, when we beat Baylor next year, we’ll have someone to whom we can direct our gloating.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I’d say someone with 1500 posts on a board is a member in good standing, not a guest. I enjoy having ETT around and don’t find him to unreasonably criticize or disrespect the people here. He may not always agree with our Uconn-centric posts, but we know he’s a Baylor fan, so it’s to be expected. He is above board and honest - not pretending to be a Uconn fan. He takes things in good humor and I’d welcome more like him from other teams around the nation. Besides, when we beat Baylor next year, we’ll have someone to whom we can direct our gloating.
Its like the guest who wouldn't go home. :D

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
What's that they say about houseguests and leftover fish?

:) Just kidding ETT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc