Steven Enoch | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The part you underlined answers the question. He is still very young with a lot of room for development to be added to the unteachable skills he already has.

But he showed very little growth here. I can't believe they weren't teaching him anything, which to me indicates that he wasn't the most coachable guy for whatever reason. jmo.

I tend to think a lot of UCONN's bigs issues were because the raw material just wasn't there. Of course, the jury is still out with Steve. Hopefully he does well in the future.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Steve looked like a "deer caught in the headlights" when he played. Except there was one game (I don't recall against who right now, so sue me) where he came out acting all aggressive and bent over to play defense and for a little while, he was or seemed better. It did not last. He just did not seem to be able to "think the game" as it happened. I'm not optimistic that he will get it wherever he goes, but time will tell.

Reaction Score
Are we going to pretend that Bennett wouldn't take his game to the next level? As a result, he'd probably make 30 people on this board cry about Ollie's inability to develop him at UConn.
No way UVA takes SE... no D = playing time. He has zero D.
Bennett is not ont on the hot seat...who else had players leave their program this year other than UCONN? UVA. Similar reasons

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom