Stephon Castle drafted 4th to the Spurs! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Stephon Castle drafted 4th to the Spurs!

Reaction Score
This is more tangentially related to Castle, but I think card collectors have started to notice that Castle may be the real deal (and possibly end up the best player in this year's draft class when it's all said and done) as 1 card I had been tracking (a PSA 10 grade dual Bueckers/Castle autograph) sold for full list at $2k yesterday after sitting on ebay for over 2 months. I have the same exact card, though only a PSA 9 grade. (I'm guessing Paige helps boosting the value of that card too).
But I'm holding it for the long-term! Not making the same mistakes I made as a kid. Lol

Reaction Score
Gotta protect their long term investment in Steph and keep him healthy. Pop has spoken.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Even in the summer league slop, Castle is an engine for intuitive, winning plays, connecting dots that lesser prospects wouldn’t see and manifesting plays that lesser athletes couldn’t create. The questions about Castle’s shot and position are inevitable, but those are almost beside the point; what’s most striking about watching him play against quasi-pros is realizing how difficult it will be to take him off the floor in the earliest days of his career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom