OT: - Stephen A Smith tags wrong Devin Booker, Hilarity ensues | The Boneyard

OT: Stephen A Smith tags wrong Devin Booker, Hilarity ensues

Reaction Score
SAS predicted Sun would blow out the Mavs…when the opposite happened, he tweeted to try and cover his arse, and tagged Devin Booker—not the Suns player, but the Clemson Grad and current Euro League player.

What happened is Twitter gold and worth a dive down the rabbit hole…the number of clueless replies to Euro-Booker’s brilliant retweet is astounding :D

Reaction Score
he's a joke so not surprising. i hate that he does the pregame shows on espn.

Reaction Score
His “best PG on the planet” also pulled another new show in Game 7 lol. Mad Dog Russo had the last laugh on Smith and Redick on that deal ha!

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
1652783938652.png

Reaction Score
Reddick looks just a wee-bit out of place sitting at that table. Who's idea was that?? :confused:

Reaction Score
They play characters, and they do it with a wink.
Why is JJ Redick out of place?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Smith sums up ESPN, unwatchable, unenjoyable and utter failure.
We all should fail the way ESPN is failing. You would own several sports franchises. Smith is annoying and I don’t watch him. Ditto most commentators. Little insight and opinions no better than mine. Just watch the actual games that most ESPN haters still watch.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Steven Smith, 10 + years ago, had some insightful opinions. The Steven Smith now is a loudmouth with little substance but in the end what does he care? ESPN pays him tons of money to be an idiot, like they do with Barkley but at least Charles has played the game at the highest level and knows basketball.

Reaction Score
Smith sums up ESPN, unwatchable, unenjoyable and utter failure.
I dont watch BSPN but i was watching the Celtics/Heat pregame and Greeny was talking about something and he turned to SAS and this guy starts shouting like a lunatic and goes off on a rant and after about 3 seconds i changed the channel. I had totally forgotten just how annoying he is.

Reaction Score
We all should fail the way ESPN is failing. You would own several sports franchises. Smith is annoying and I don’t watch him. Ditto most commentators. Little insight and opinions no better than mine. Just watch the actual games that most ESPN haters still watch.
Espn only survives because of their sport’s contracts. If it was strictly based upon viewer content minus the actual games. They would be an utter failure on their way to bankruptcy.

Reaction Score
I dont watch BSPN but i was watching the Celtics/Heat pregame and Greeny was talking about something and he turned to SAS and this guy starts shouting like a lunatic and goes off on a rant and after about 3 seconds i changed the channel. I had totally forgotten just how annoying he is.
I actually liked watching Skip and Stephen many years ago but they changed for the worse and I quit watching espn all together many moons ago. Cold pizza was a cool show once upon a time.

Reaction Score
Steven Smith, 10 + years ago, had some insightful opinions. The Steven Smith now is a loudmouth with little substance but in the end what does he care? ESPN pays him tons of money to be an idiot, like they do with Barkley but at least Charles has played the game at the highest level and knows basketball.
I understand why you compared the two but Sir Charles has validated opinions whereas Stephen A just assumes his opinions are valid.

Reaction Score
We're going backwards smh
We currently live in the twilight zone. If you had predicted this reality twenty years ago people would have thrown you in the nut house but unfortunately we are living that reality.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Espn only survives because of their sport’s contracts. If it was strictly based upon viewer content minus the actual games. They would be an utter failure on their way to bankruptcy.
They aren’t. And you are still watching. Because they have those contracts. It counts on the bottom line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom