States Highest Paid Employee | Page 2 | The Boneyard

States Highest Paid Employee

Reaction Score
Is Nick Saban, Dabo Sweeney and John Calipari the highest paid "salaried" employee in their respective states whether public or private?

not even close i imagine....linked is a list of the "richest" person in every state. not the same as highest paid but i'm sure they all make more per year than dabo and calamari

Last edited:
Reaction Score
not even close i imagine....linked is a list of the "richest" person in every state. not the same as highest paid but i'm sure they all make more per year than dabo and calamari

I’m pretty sure, without even reading the article, no state employees have been paid billions by the states they work for. This thread is about highest paid state employees (people employed by the state.) not highest paid employees in a state (people employed by private businesses within the state.)

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure, without even reading the article, no state employees have been paid billions by the states they work for. This thread is about highest paid state employees (people employed by the state.) not highest paid employees in a state (people employed by private businesses within the state.)

ummm thanks? i was answering OP's question about whether coaches might still be the highest paid employee in a state, public or private. (work on your reading comprehension).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ummm thanks? i was answering OP's question about whether coaches might still be the highest paid employee in a state, public or private. (work on your reading comprehension).
Thanks. I missed that. I guess I do need to work on my reading comprehension.

Reaction Score
My point is they are possibly the highest "salaried" employees in their states. CEO's rarely make that kind of money in base salary. Jamie Dimon, for instance, at Citibank has base salary of 1.5 million but with perks makes close to 30 million a year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom