Statement Game ... Lack of Progress | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Statement Game ... Lack of Progress

Reaction Score
That is not a good football team lead by a staff that isn’t progressive or forward thinking (edit).

Goodness i envy the optimism of some folks on here.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Does anyone else think that Wagner is an underrated team and they did very well. Thankfully, UConn won in the end. But it is not all doom and gloom for the season. I think the Huskies are much better than last year.

Predicted to come in 4th place in the NEC.

Reaction Score
He sucks so badly. Calling him a dinosaur wouldn't be fair to dinosaurs.

Reaction Score
Who wasn’t utilized? We clearly saw that our starting quarterback can’t throw the ball more than ten yards in the air without risking an interception. He’s terrible, and worse than that, he probably isn’t durable enough to last all season
From HuskyHawk's posts in the game chat you would think we were watching a future Heisman QB.

Reaction Score
Who wasn’t utilized? We clearly saw that our starting quarterback can’t throw the ball more than ten yards in the air without risking an interception. He’s terrible, and worse than that, he probably isn’t durable enough to last all season
The WR screen and curl/comeback routes were open all day and we didn't utilize it nearly enough.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Maybe Beaudry, a former Division II quarterback, had opening game jitters? We'll see what happens going forward.

Reaction Score
Look in all seriousness, the triple option is built for a school with the recruiting disadvantages that UConn has.

In my humble opinion it give us the best chance to win consistently.

I have zero patience for your "durr high school offense durr chopblocks durr" takes, when we currently aren't running any offensive of which to speak.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind seeing someone come in with a Wildcat look once in a while to liven things up or even given Steven Krajewski a series in each half - at a minimum you give your opponent a few more things to game plan for.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Will we ever utilize a TE as a weapon?

Reaction Score
On the upside the announcer we had on ESPN3 was killing it. He was pulling vin Scully esque references out of his ass every 30 seconds.

"And that was deshawn Johnson, the transfer from holy ivy cross state college in ohio whose grandfather is a decorated Vietnam vet who enjoys playing candyland"

Reaction Score
On the upside the announcer we had on ESPN3 was killing it. He was pulling vin Scully esque references out of his ass every 30 seconds.

"And that was deshawn Johnson, the transfer from holy ivy cross state college in ohio whose grandfather is a decorated Vietnam vet who enjoys playing candyland"
They got some names wrong but otherwise, for a D level crew they were pretty good

Reaction Score
Let's get this out of the way right now. We're running the offense Edsall wants us to run the way he wants it run and it almost cost us the game tonight. A lot of players not used or not utilized enough so we could do the same thing over and over. So conservative late in games.
I've been a fan of Randy Edsall since RE1.0 and since he came back but no more. He and his whole staff should be fired now. This team has a lot of talented players, it's the coaches that suck. The off season transfers were very very telling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom