Starting Lineup for Our Return to the BEAST | The Boneyard

Starting Lineup for Our Return to the BEAST

Reaction Score
Well guys our return to the Big East coupled with our resurgence on many fronts has me optimistic about the trajectory of the program. Our swagger is back and being felt across the tri-State area and across the nation.

Looking ahead to the Big East season our starting lineup to begin the season should be

STARTERS:Gaffney, Bouk, Andre, Polley, and Whaley

Bench: Cole, Akok, Carlton, Adams, Sanogo, Richie Springs

PS: The Bouk and Andre dynamic will be interesting to watch to see how their games complement each other. AJacks will need to play a Sticks/Daniels role on the boards and on defense early on. Polley’s return and emergence is important for us.

#HammerTime
#HungryHuskies

Reaction Score
I can see this be the year where our team comes out hyper-focused out of the gates whooping ass and taking names.... i see everyone maxing their potential they can contribute this year. I think Hurley has already let them know plenty that this year could be special.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Itll be:

Cole
Bouk
Polley
Whaley
Carlton

Id go with: Andre coming in for Whaley if the offense is lagging.

Gaffney
Bouk
Polley
Whaley
Sanogo

Reaction Score
Diggins
Cole
Andre Jackson
Akok
Sanogo

That is the starting lineup when we actually get to see the floor.

You have Sool in the starting lineup over a Junior Gaffney at that point.

PS: Carlton didn't fit well with Whaley and the team. We played better and went on a run when his minutes were reduced in half at the end of the year. If Akok was healthy I would have played: Gaff, Bouk, Polley, Akok, Whaley.

Reaction Score
If there is a vaccine by the new year I could see a conference only slate by mid January early February
Problem is if there is a vaccine approved in say December, how long does it take to distribute it and vaccinate a majority of the population? Then there would be a period to wait for existing cases to subside. I would think we're talking months.

Reaction Score
Well guys our return to the Big East coupled with our resurgence on many fronts has me optimistic about the trajectory of the program. Our swagger is back and being felt across the tri-State area and across the nation.

Looking ahead to the Big East season our starting lineup to begin the season should be

STARTERS:Gaffney, Bouk, Andre, Polley, and Whaley

Bench: Cole, Akok, Carlton, Adams, Sanogo, Richie Springs

PS: The Bouk and Andre dynamic will be interesting to watch to see how their games complement each other. AJacks will need to play a Sticks/Daniels role on the boards and on defense early on. Polley’s return and emergence is important for us.

#HammerTime
#HungryHuskies
I love it but no way gaffney starts over cole

Reaction Score
I love it but no way gaffney starts over cole
Cole bouk Jackson akok Whalley is the hot exciting lineup. It will prolly be cole bouk Jackson polley Whalley tho.

Reaction Score
Cole bouk Jackson akok Whalley is the hot exciting lineup. It will prolly be cole bouk Jackson polley Whalley tho.
They can push back the season to mid January or February and have March madness in April/May -nothing important college sports-wise going on during those months anyways so we do have time to buy if needed.

Reaction Score
It's really hard to find lineup data for college basketball so I can't speak to how they were specifically together on the court last year, and I know they ended the year starting together, but I'd be really surprised if Whaley and Carlton are on the floor at the same time a lot together this year. I know Whaley can stretch the floor somewhat as a mid-range jump shooter but 2017 UNC is the only elite team I can think of in the last 5 years who played two traditional big men together at the same time. It's just not a good combination for your offense.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
jackson should be given the freedom to run wild

obviously with coaching

the covid nonsense is confusing

One thing I am highly confident in predicting is Jackson, nor any other player, will not have the freedom to run wild.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom