Stanford vs Chattanooga [merged thread] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Stanford vs Chattanooga [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello everyone. This is my first post. In my opinion, UCONN lost to Stanford because they were not ready to play a good program like Stanford. I was only able to watch part of the game, but Stanford was making their shots and UCONN didn't play defense very well. As I stated, just my opinion.

Hi AliceK. Welcome aboard!

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Stanford not that well coached. No inside game, Chattanooga doing good job clogging lanes.
Bingo, I have said it for years but people think that numbers make you a good coach. Tara has enjoyed having some very good smart players, the type that just happened to be on the floor against Uconn in a crucial part of the game. Since the Uconn game her lines and sub patterns have been all over the place. The most glaring problem is that of McCall starting who clearly is a problem for them.

Reaction Score
From the Stanford blog: "and just what is a “Moc,” that school’s nickname?"... this coming from a fan of a team
whose nickname is Cardinal, the color not even the bird. A poisonous snake seems more inspiring nickname for
a college sports program than a color.
...with a tree (#%$?##??) as their mascot.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
...with a tree (#%$?##??) as their mascot.
all the more reason to fear da beavers!
upload_2014-12-18_15-55-17.jpeg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hello everyone. This is my first post. In my opinion, UCONN lost to Stanford because they were not ready to play a good program like Stanford. I was only able to watch part of the game, but Stanford was making their shots and UCONN didn't play defense very well. As I stated, just my opinion.
Well hellooooo Alice. Welcome aboard. A couple quick hints on enjoying your time here. 1) agree with everything I write 2) beware of the bears. :cool:

Hope you keep on posting.

Reaction Score
I had read that UConn will be playing at Chattanooga next season. Looks like that future game could be better for the RPI than I would have thought.

Even prior to this Chattanooga win, they were almost certain to be one of the top few teams, in terms of RPI, on the UConn schedule. In both 2013-14 and 2012-13, they would likely have been one of the top five teams in terms of having a positive effect on the UConn RPI.

Their record in each of the past two seasons (prior to the NCAA tournament) was 29-3. It's hard to be better for an opponent's RPI than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom