Stanford Struggled Last Night Too | The Boneyard

Stanford Struggled Last Night Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I think Stanford is going to get all it can handle from California and UCLA this season in the PAC12/16 ( I am not sure what they are calling it now).

Will make for an interesting race!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Stanford had to play Chiney 40 minutes, Tinkle 39 minutes and Orange 36 minutes to win. This doesn't bode well for them. I think the drop-off after Baylor, UCONN and Duke is pretty deep. Life after Nneka is going to give Baylor fans a good preview of what life will look like after BG.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Stanford had to play Chiney 40 minutes, Tinkle 39 minutes and Orange 36 minutes to win. This doesn't bode well for them. I think the drop-off after Baylor, UCONN and Duke is pretty deep. Life after Nneka is going to give Baylor fans a good preview of what life will look like after BG.
Maybe, but don't forget while Baylor loses a TON this year, they still bring back Simms and Prince. I'd say at this point, Baylor won't likely be a top 10 team after BG et al graduate, but that's more because you lose Pope, Williams, Hayden, and Madden to go along with Griner.

Who do you have coming in for 2013? none of the kids are top 20 IIRC, but are you likely to land any other kids? Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised to see Baylor slip out of the top 15-20 next year, but I really have no idea how other teams will look after this year so I could be off...

Reaction Score
Chiney is a player but she does not have Nekas' over all game, specially from and offensive standpoint. It will be tougher for her to put a team on her back the way her sister was able to do at times.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Maybe, but don't forget while Baylor loses a TON this year, they still bring back Simms and Prince. I'd say at this point, Baylor won't likely be a top 10 team after BG et al graduate, but that's more because you lose Pope, Williams, Hayden, and Madden to go along with Griner.

Who do you have coming in for 2013? none of the kids are top 20 IIRC, but are you likely to land any other kids? Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised to see Baylor slip out of the top 15-20 next year, but I really have no idea how other teams will look after this year so I could be off...

No top recruits next year. Some decent guards but no all-America types. Next year will be a lean year but hopefully Kim can land some of the top talent in 2014.

I think we will hover near the top 10 but not much better. I do think that Higgins has a tremendous upside at the center position and that Chandler will return to her pre-injury form. She kind of looked like a fish out of water in Friday's game but that is to be expected after being away from competition for two years.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
No top recruits next year. Some decent guards but no all-America types. Next year will be a lean year but hopefully Kim can land some of the top talent in 2014.

I think we will hover near the top 10 but not much better. I do think that Higgins has a tremendous upside at the center position and that Chandler will return to her pre-injury form. She kind of looked like a fish out of water in Friday's game but that is to be expected after being away from competition for two years.
Ahh...the underrated Higgins and the explosive Chandler.

I'm looking forward to watching their progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom