Stanford at Tennessee 3pm TV | The Boneyard

Stanford at Tennessee 3pm TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
This game pace is soooooo slow. Borderline unwatchable. Tennessee had seven turnovers in the first QUARTER.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tennessee goes on an 11-0 run late in the second quarter, and it's tied 29-29 at halftime.

I'm still picking Tennessee to win this game.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Stanford is now doing its best Tennessee imitation. Completely disjointed and stagnant on offense, reduced to 1-on-1 plays late in the shot clock, only without the athletes that Tennessee has. And with McCall in foul trouble, Tennessee has opened up a 10-point lead.

Reaction Score
1. TENN will be back in AP rankings tomorrow.

2. I used to think that KLS chose Uconn because her parents were tired of waiting for her sisters to win a NC.
This game tells me they were tired of some other things as well.

3. The first team to 60 pts wins this game.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Ragged, ineffective, "watch me shoot" basketball. Each team has talented players, but neither was able to put anything together; there wasn't much team-concept basketball being played. Cardinal shooting was really dreadful. There were periods of good energy by both teams, but that should be the case all the time, not just sometimes.

I did come to understand what others have seen in DeShields. She is capable of "going off," taking over a game and pushing her team to a win. She is also capable of "going away" and pushing the LV into another loss. The talent is there; she will grow up in the WNBA. She will pretty much have to.

Reaction Score
Stanford always plays Winthropesque when they head east.A few years ago one of their best teams lost at Depaul.They are very tough to beat at home though.

Reaction Score
Stanford always plays Winthropesque when they head east.A few years ago one of their best teams lost at Depaul.They are very tough to beat at home though.

Yes. Not good on these east coast swings.

Also Stanford's only good win this year is over Texas. (Funny, no comments on this board about the Cardinal's schedule.)

Big game: Stanford @ GW. After a pretty good start, Jen's Colonials have lost back to back to American and So Dakota St. They need a win.

Also not a good day for the PAC with UCLA losing to Stanford. USC needs the upset over Miss St, or the league will get hammered in strength relative to the SEC.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Diamond is likely out until the Kentucky game on 1/1, and will miss the next two games. She partially tore a ligament against APSU on Wednesday but wore a soft cast today. Will go into a hard cast.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Diamond is likely out until the Kentucky game on 1/1, and will miss the next two games. She partially tore a ligament against APSU on Wednesday but wore a soft cast today. Will go into a hard cast.

I missed the game driving home...
You mean they actually won w/o Ms.D?
Wowsa
Suppose she comes back and they start to lose again?

I didn't know that Tennessee was East; have they moved? :)

Reaction Score
Wowsa

DD played 40 minutes today.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Wowsa

Diamond played 40 minutes today and had 15 points and 7 rebounds.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
And to clarify, it's a ligament in her right hand that is torn.

Reaction Score
Good win for TN which most likely assures them entry to the tournament with a win against a top 10 team. I was very disappointed in Stanford's play...only 6 assists??? What happened to Tara brilliant offensive planning...I guess there is a good reason why she does not want to play UConn :)

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Good win for TN which most likely assures them entry to the tournament with a win against a top 10 team. I was very disappointed in Stanford's play...only 6 assists??? What happened to Tara brilliant offensive planning...I guess there is a good reason why she does not want to play UConn :)
Stanford is real good. When the offense is flowing. When a team stops the rhythm of the offense they struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom