St Pete Bowl ticket info | Page 2 | The Boneyard

St Pete Bowl ticket info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How do you get on the Scion Party Deck?

I am buying off stubhub or any second market for quality tickets. There will be boatloads. The Trop seats over 30k I can't imagine 10k showing up.
Sat there once there is an elevator that takes you. It's pretty cool because it's made like a street, seats are bench though . The view is 300s level

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I know the University doesn't really control the ticket prices but $66 to see UConn Marshall on top of flying to Florida on Christmas is just a bit much.

It's not so much the game you're paying $66 dollars for, it's that everlasting and priceless memory of spending Christmas in Tampa Bay, Florida.

Reaction Score
Can't make game, only Hawaii would have been worse travel situation / date. I did buy 2 tickets today from UConn ticket office. Sending them to my niece and her husband who live in St. Pete area. He is a Georgia fan ( birthplace). Even though my niece is not a big sports fan she roots for UConn teams because we brain washed her when she was young, prior to moving to Florida.

Told them the tickets were a gift from my wife and I, with only stipulation they needed to wear UConn Husky blue. They are all in.

Go Huskies

PS Asked ticket office how tickets were selling. He said not bad considering date.

Reaction Score
Sat there once there is an elevator that takes you. It's pretty cool because it's made like a street, seats are bench though . The view is 300s level

It looks like it is in the outfield though, not the capt morgan party deck thing for the rays.

Reaction Score
It looks like it is in the outfield though, not the capt morgan party deck thing for the rays.
Just noticed that , wonder where you get the tickets or is that the on field pass?

Reaction Score
Who knows, The Trop doesn't really have bad seats those 300 level seats for $29 are probably great since the field is a little set back. I am still waiting to buy, called the ticket office and they said they mostly have endzone esq type seats. I hate watching the game from the endzone or diagonally in the endzone. I don't get to see UConn much so I always buy great seats when they come for bball or football.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Did anyone get their tickets yet? I spoke with the ticket office today. They said that tickets were being sent out already. I believe the UConn sections are 104-115. The girl in the office said that they thought ticket sales were going really well. No numbers, though.

Reaction Score
Did anyone get their tickets yet? I spoke with the ticket office today. They said that tickets were being sent out already. I believe the UConn sections are 104-115. The girl in the office said that they thought ticket sales were going really well. No numbers, though.
When I purchased tickets, I was told tickets were going out by UPS on the 15th. Glad to hear the office girl taught tickets were going well. Be very interested in seeing a ticket sold count.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I would like to get 118-126 A,B,C waiting for those to hit the secondary

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Tickets are here - section 112, row DD. The listed price on the tickets is $80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom