St Johns MSG Seating Question | The Boneyard

St Johns MSG Seating Question

Reaction Score
Hi all, I'm coordinating getting tickets to the St Johns game at MSG and am trying to figure out if there is a section(s) for the away team. Typically this is near or behind the visitor's bench in most cases, but I'm seeing conflicting information on some of the ticketing websites. Ticketmaster shows sections 101-104 as "away side seating" near the visitor's bench, but seatgeek shows the visitor's bench on the side of sections 109-113.

Does anyone know which one is correct? I have a feeling that ticketmaster is likely more accurate as the official seller but not sure. Any input or advice would be appreciated.

Reactions: MJ1

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hi all, I'm coordinating getting tickets to the St Johns game at MSG and am trying to figure out if there is a section(s) for the away team. Typically this is near or behind the visitor's bench in most cases, but I'm seeing conflicting information on some of the ticketing websites. Ticketmaster shows sections 101-104 as "away side seating" near the visitor's bench, but seatgeek shows the visitor's bench on the side of sections 109-113.

Does anyone know which one is correct? I have a feeling that ticketmaster is likely more accurate as the official seller but not sure. Any input or advice would be appreciated.

It’s Madison Square Garden.

The only place that isn’t our section is the St. John’s bench.

Reaction Score

Here are the highlights from last years game, shows our bench on the right side of the scorers table if looking from the camera

This would mean that Section 106 is behind the UConn bench

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom