St. Johns - GAME IS A GO! | The Boneyard

St. Johns - GAME IS A GO!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Anyone have any insight on a deadline for a go/no-go decision on playing wednesday?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If the game is postponed I believe they will announce it today by 5:00 P.M. Eastern. I hope they can play, but would rather see it rescheduled if there is any doubt on the health of any player.

Reaction Score

The second half of Connolly's message is incorrect. The DePaul game was not canceled, rather postponed and awaits a makeup date. I don't understand why it's so challenging to understand the difference between canceled and postponed.

That said, I'm so pleased about the St. John's game. Hopefully Daniel's got that part correct. How cool would it be if the Huskies had 10 players available, although I'd guess that won't be the case?

Reaction Score
Should we have a pool to see who will play? LOL I am encouraged that the no minutes restriction may mean more than one of them will be able to play.
Here's my bet: Caroline Nika Lou Dorka Aubrey Ayanna Inês with Aaliyah playing limited minutes. My prediction is that Azzi is ready to play limited minutes, too, but will prefer not to at an away game.

You want to know how I know? My bunion (just like Bullwinkle)

Reaction Score
UConn's game vs. DePaul slated for last Sunday was postponed as the Huskies were under the conference minimum of seven available scholarship student-athletes.

Interesting, the info for those who like to challenge the sources this comes from ESPN referring to a UCONN notification. Ok that’s done.
Now what is interesting is the phrase scholarship athletes. Is there a NCAA rule regarding when a non scholarship athlete must be posted as on the team?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Any chance UConn can reschedule, or cancel Sundays game vs Georgetown? It conflicts with my NY Giants and NY Rangers games on TV :rolleyes:
DAM, the Giants are playing Sunday? I was hoping for Saturday, that figures. I have tickets to the game, and of all times for our game to be 4:00 instead of 12:00.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
DAM, the Giants are playing Sunday? I was hoping for Saturday, that figures. I have tickets to the game, and of all times for our game to be 4:00 instead of 12:00.
Easy tape the Giants game and go to see UConn live. What the heck it's only a play-off game, how often does UConn play that powerhouse named Georgetown at the XL Center?:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Any chance UConn can reschedule, or cancel Sundays game vs Georgetown? It conflicts with my NY Giants and NY Rangers games on TV :rolleyes:
The way things have been going this year.....yea, it's definitely possible.

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2023-01-09 175654.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom