Spring Practice 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
he coaches the key starters but not the starters

We have key starters? I'm pretty sure we don't even have starters
not only is this program a complete cauldron of suck - it’s also the strangest damn program in the world.

clearly whooley’s job has changed - he wouldnt have changed his twitter bio otherwise.

he communicates well with the star players. oh ok - thats a totally normal thing.

insanity

A trappist monk could communicate with our star players.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
the plays of the day are awesome. that one is electric.

Not one of them has been a good play yet. One bad pass that got broken up, a random guy catching a punt, and a two yard pass. Nice.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Seems like Hahn might have been there in time to lay a high lick on Mensah to make the goal line stand in support of Coyle. Need more aggression from that LB unit.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Seems like Hahn might have been there in time to lay a high lick on Mensah to make the goal kind stand in support of Coyle. Need more aggression from that LB unit.

not getting that star coaching

Reaction Score
not only is this program a complete cauldron of suck - it’s also the strangest damn program in the world.

clearly whooley’s job has changed - he wouldnt have changed his twitter bio otherwise.

he communicates well with the star players. oh ok - thats a totally normal thing.

insanity
Would not be sad to see a move LB coach. I think it's safe to say Randy totally whiffed on the staff 2nd time around. Fired Crocker, Cox. Left Grimes, Lashlee, Dunn.

Dottin-Carter seems the best of the bunch.

Reaction Score
Beaudry lost 2 years to a broken leg and foot injury. We are short QB's to start. Nothing RE has said has indicated that Beaudry is coming in as anything but a QB.

I always thought he was an insurance policy at QB and if he surprises he could move up.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I love how we’ve all gone from some semblance of hope or even raised expectations to being competitive and better to flat out negativity. I’m in the same boat. It’s so sad how far this program has fallen. There is no rock bottom. I’m sure we’ll find a new low this season to reach....man I really hate being a fan of this team right now. Scratch that, I hate that I can’t quit being a fan of this team. I’m here until the bitter end.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I love how we’ve all gone from some semblance of hope or even raised expectations to being competitive and better to flat out negativity. I’m in the same boat. It’s so sad how far this program has fallen. There is no rock bottom. I’m sure we’ll find a new low this season to reach....man I really hate being a fan of this team right now. Scratch that, I hate that I can’t quit being a fan of this team. I’m here until the bitter end.

You're right. In the past, no matter how bad the last season was, we always were excessively confident in the offseason. This year, I'm just thinking we'll be even worse than last year. These play of the day videos are not helping my confidence.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You're right. In the past, no matter how bad the last season was, we always were excessively confident in the offseason. This year, I'm just thinking we'll be even worse than last year. These play of the day videos are not helping my confidence.
Watch the workout videos instead - those will make you want to do suicides in the office.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You do realize that no tackling is allowed in these practices and it bears no resemblance to an real situation?
Maybe that's the problem? You play the way you practice, right? ;);)

Mensah seemed awfully excited about running Coyle over and scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom