Spring Ball is here… Welcome to the New Age! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Spring Ball is here… Welcome to the New Age!

Reaction Score
Bell was injured in the early part of the season so it was good to hear he was back at corner. Cam Ross and Marion were big losses to injury as well so there are good targets for our QB's returning and the TE got some good experience last season. And who can deny Brewton is a breakaway threat after last year. Our new OC has a lot to work with.

Reaction Score
Bell was injured in the early part of the season so it was good to hear he was back at corner. Cam Ross and Marion were big losses to injury as well so there are good targets for our QB's returning and the TE got some good experience last season.
Are you thinking of Matt Drayton (and not Keelan Marion) in regards to returning from injury?

Reaction Score

This definitely looks like a clean slate type of Spring Practice/Competition. I think these guys know something's on the line here and want to get a leg up on Fall expectations. Big time evaluation and hopefully some team pride about to get established. Let the fun begin.

Reaction Score
Every tweet Mora sends out, I just like the guy more. He just seems to me grounded in today's game than any of our FBS coaches. I honestly think we will see results sooner rather than later, both on and off the field.

Reaction Score
This video got to me and gave me the chills. I am old enough to have experienced our success in football. As a huge fan of every Uconn team the best for me personally is when football is good. We all know Mora has checked every box in the early going. If this does not translate onto the field I would be shocked.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Real nice having Ric S. covering practices like this, thanks to coach Mora's open invitation to the press. Interesting to see all the people on the right sideline in street clothes. Parents & family, other students/athletes, portal prospects, high school ballers? Regardless, a pretty good showing for a cold Tuesday morning on the Storrs campus.

Reaction Score
Real nice having Ric S. covering practices like this, thanks to coach Mora's open invitation to the press. Interesting to see all the people on the right sideline in street clothes. Parents & family, other students/athletes, portal prospects, high school ballers? Regardless, a pretty good showing for a cold Tuesday morning on the Storrs campus.
I am glad we have more reporters on site, but they need to clean up their reporting. I read his last article and this snippet left me wondering if this guy knows anything about UConn football.

Last season, the Huskies opened up with Phommachanh under helm, as he totaled 413 yards and three touchdowns through the first three games before a season-ending knee injury, which required surgery.

UConnSI, I am rooting for you. Do better than this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom