Spot Light @ XL | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spot Light @ XL

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You don't need to aggressively defend every little part of the building, it isn't gonna hook up with you, relax
I'm reminded of the Newhart episode where everyone started calling him a hothead for no reason until he finally went off. The guy said there were no stats in the XL even though they are displayed in multiple locations. Screw you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I respect your wrong opinion
It’s bad. I’ve gone to dozens of other venues and never had a problem talking to people around me during timeouts or stoppage in play. The audio system needs to be upgraded

Also it’s lame they show commercials during timeouts on the video board.

C

Chief00

The in game "host" and the pre-game music volume is too loud

Couldn’t agree more on the host. When you have a microphone you don’t need to shout. I criticize because I think he has some potential if coached up - but the management doesn’t seem to be in place to pull that off.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No idea who the guy was, but when I was a kid I went to an arena football game at the New Haven Coliseum -- the New Haven Ninjas. The announcer was incredibly hokey, but had a ton of energy. He was laugh-out-loud bad. He was actually so bad that he was good. I wish they would bring him in for UConn games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom