Sports Illustrated Special Edition | The Boneyard

Sports Illustrated Special Edition

Reaction Score
The regular issues are monthly now instead of weekly so we may not make the next cover. That would stink since I have the other 4 signed by the cover player and hung in my home gameroom. As for the commemorative version, I can't remember how long it takes but I would start looking next week. I don't think it took too long because I remember shopping for gear at Bobs after previous chips and always saw it at the checkout.

Reaction Score
The regular issues are monthly now instead of weekly so we may not make the next cover. That would stink since I have the other 4 signed by the cover player and hung in my home gameroom. As for the commemorative version, I can't remember how long it takes but I would start looking next week. I don't think it took too long because I remember shopping for gear at Bobs after previous chips and always saw it at the checkout.
If I remember correctly they didn’t make a special edition for 2014

Reaction Score
i remember looking in 2014 a lot and never saw anything. Maybe they don’t do them anymore or those fun football phones ☎️

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly they didn’t make a special edition for 2014
If so that is troubling. I believe Georgia just got one for football. I would like at least the regular monthly or commemorative to hang with others I have. They don't even make the full size 24x36 5x Champs wool banners or the horizontal rectangular felt ones either anymore that I could find. The championship gear industry went downhill when fanatics bought everyone up or put everyone out of business. It's what they have or bust. Websites might be called something else but most are owned by fanatics and sell the same merchandise.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Right. Remember Senhor hanging under the "s"? Top ten funniest things I've ever seen.

700045D2-7A36-4E40-A35E-A89389536A57.jpeg

Reaction Score
Yeah keep us posted for sure. And I’ll keep u guys posted as well.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Haven’t seen an SI cover but I did bump into these at CVS & Walmart- Greater Hartford. Cool covers and the entire magazine is devoted to the team. They also have a 3rd style, a team pic, and trophy cover. I’ll post.

Enjoy!
FB551A01-F9DF-438B-98C8-90805B74B4DF.jpeg
A0EA47D6-45DA-4D4E-A8C3-E76F679FFBA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Any idea where to buy it?
That's not the magazine. At least not yet. I imagine they will either be on the cover of the regular or they will have a commemorative. If they don't hace either that would stink and be the first time for that.

Reaction Score
Right. Remember Senhor hanging under the "s"? Top ten funniest things I've ever seen.

View attachment 87119
I have that signed. I think that's the only one to come out for 2014. The previous 3 championships had both the regular and the commemorative SI editions. Hope we get at least one or the other this year. Now it's a monthly mag. Not sure when that started. I know football is king but it would stink if Georgia got a commemorative and we didn't. If I had to guess, we will get a commemorative but not be on the monthly. Hopefully out soon. It'll be two weeks tomorrow. If it doesn't come out this week I would start getting nervous

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I keep checking newstands and Barnes Noble for something from SI .... should have been out by now. I don't get it.

Reaction Score
Any idea where to buy it?
I am also in the market for it as I have the pervious 4, it looks like someone on ebay printed them and is selling them, link below. I didn't buy it personally but probably could just save the photo and go to Walmart and print it up, but 10$ and don't have to deal with the hassle might be worth it. I'm going to do that if SI doesn't get off their and make one official already!

I also checked Barnes and Noble today and they had nothing on their magazine stand.

Reaction Score
I am also in the market for it as I have the pervious 4, it looks like someone on ebay printed them and is selling them, link below. I didn't buy it personally but probably could just save the photo and go to Walmart and print it up, but 10$ and don't have to deal with the hassle might be worth it. I'm going to do that if SI doesn't get off their and make one official already!

I also checked Barnes and Noble today and they had nothing on their magazine stand.

My wife emailed SI. They gave a number to call fo the inquiry. Will call Monday. I'm sure I will get some disinterested customer svc rep who won't be helpful. Doubt they are coming out with anything. Monday will be 3 weeks so beyond bleak.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
My wife emailed SI. They gave a number to call fo the inquiry. Will call Monday. I'm sure I will get some disinterested customer svc rep who won't be helpful. Doubt they are coming out with anything. Monday will be 3 weeks so beyond bleak.
Nice idea.

Reaction Score
They still have Sport magazine? Wow. No clue and you really telling me. SI is not gonna do a commemorative edition ? don’t they always do for the national champs?

Reaction Score
i got 2 covers , wife’s up it hotford tonight

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom