Sporting News and Athlon Preseason Rankings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sporting News and Athlon Preseason Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I was saying when these rankings first appeared.... that UNC should not even be ranked... much less as high as they are.. They will be lucky to finish 6th. I could easily see them as #8.... as UVA and NCSU could surpass them. They have zero front court depth..and. 1 experienced ball handler. Yet of course with their non conference slate... they will probably walk into January with only 1 loss and have a national ranking..only to be exposed after the turn of the calender year.

Anyway...... I would have Miami, Duke, Maryland, FSU, GTech, and UVA as my top 6 ACC schools...

Nationally.... 1) Baylor 2) UCONN 3) Notre Dame 4) Tenn 5) Stanford 6) TAMU 7) Miami 8) Duke 9) Louisville 10) Maryland.

Last night in another thread I posted what I thought would be Carolina's starting lineup (Shegog, Broomfield, Gross, White and [insert freshman]). Not good. I said this will be the worst Carolina team in years.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Last night in another thread I posted what I thought would be Carolina's starting lineup (Shegog, Broomfield, Gross, White and [insert freshman]). Not good. I said this will be the worst Carolina team in years.

34et0lt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99