Spoke to Pat Lenehan about injuries | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spoke to Pat Lenehan about injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are u a or just play one on this forum

So you're coming to the defense of the guy who decided all on his own that Calhoun and Purvis have "had enough time to heal?" Good for you.

Reaction Score
So you're coming to the defense of the guy who decided all on his own that Calhoun and Purvis have "had enough time to heal?" Good for you.
No the reply was meant to be for huskymagic. I hit the wrong quote

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout
Ryan Boatright (ankle) and Rodney Purvis (ankle) practicing today. Omar Calhoun (knee) not.

Thanks. Interesting that Omar is back to not practicing. But good sign that RB and RP are - although don't know to which degree.... but positive news.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Interesting that Omar is back to not practicing. But good sign that RB and RP are - although don't know to which degree.... but positive news.
Follow-up tweet from Gavin Keefe says it was a recovery day for him after practicing two days in a row:

Gavin Keefe ‏@GavinKeefe
Good sign that Boatright and Purvis are practicing today. Calhoun sat out as a recovery day after participating in practice last two days

Reaction Score
... Yale isn't Duke, can we agree there?

My point being, Boat clearly wont be 100% on Friday if the ankle turn was so bad they had it x-rayed. So if this were a Duke level game, good Boat, go out there and be a warrior. When its a lesser opponent who isn't a bonafide top tourney seed already, I'm fine taking a calculated approach and using him lightly, and more so if it is definitely needed

No they're not Duke but neither are we. And we are obviously less than whatever we are without Boat, can we agree? And to throw Yale in the Coppin State type scenario is not being respectful of a pretty good team.

Reaction Score
Omar is getting very close to needing to listen to Zionn. If this "recovery day" is because of a reoccurrence then it's time to sit down and discuss the long run of this poor kid.

Reaction Score
Omar is getting very close to needing to listen to Zionn. If this "recovery day" is because of a reoccurrence then it's time to sit down and discuss the long run of this poor kid.
What exactly is wrong with him?

Reaction Score
If UCONN loses to Yale U., so be it. This current squad would struggle with Rio Grande Little Red School House.

It will just fan the flames that are rising about olliewood lost without JC recruits.

I am still wondering where the expert shooting skills coach is on sledteam bench.

I dont see him or her anywho.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Not quite sure how or why this was snuck into this thread? :eek:

why not? you have something against being happy and smiling? :D

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
If UCONN loses to Yale U., so be it. This current squad would struggle with Rio Grande Little Red School House.

It will just fan the flames that are rising about olliewood lost without JC recruits.

I am still wondering where the expert shooting skills coach is on sledteam bench.

I dont see him or her anywho.

I kinda hope you're being sarcastic with this constant theme of yours

do you even know who Ollie recruited while JC was still head coach?

if you're not being sarcastic, you're totally uninformed. Are you the "truthaboutuconn" hater from the old ESPN boards? Certainly sound as balanced

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I think it's simply good injury management practice to do this (note: I know nothing about Omar's situation specifically). Modern sport has finally figured out that' playing through the pain' quite often doesn't lead to healing. Heck, even if there is no pain, it's good to have down time to let the area heal from repetitive shock/wear and tear. Have to manage these things proactively imo.

Reaction Score

if you're not being sarcastic, you're totally uninformed. Are you the "truthaboutuconn" hater from the old ESPN boards? Certainly sound as balanced

Naw he is not truth, he is not as hateful.

Reaction Score
Naw he is not truth, he is not as hateful.

Actually he is a avid fan, just one who likes to talk in riddles. Oddly, I am beginning to decode his riddles, and have stopped insulting him (as much).

Reaction Score

Stop engaging with the halfwit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC