Speilman sucks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Speilman sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no idea how they found "indisputable evidence" on the Davis catch. Sure we ended up scoring on that drive but our offense only has X amount of good plays. We can't waste them!

Doesn't matter at this point.. But we need to use that play in future highlights pertaining to UCONN Football. That one's up there with Kashif's one handed catch, running full speed in stride for a TD....

Reaction Score
That is a great point! My wife said in the stadium "The ref said he juggled the ball". I said "so what ... as long as it didn't hit the ground."

The ref never announced that the ball made contact with the ground. He only said that the receiver did not secure the ball. WTF?

On a very similar play later in the game on 3rd and long for UM their receiver appeared to juggle the ball but the call stood after a review. BULLLSSSHIIIIIIITTTTTT

Reaction Score
On a very similar play later in the game on 3rd and long for UM their receiver appeared to juggle the ball but the call stood after a review. BULLLSSSHIIIIIIITTTTTT

Not to beat a dead horse but ... you can juggle the ball as long as you are in bounds! The replay decision never said the ball hit the ground.

Reaction Score
Not to beat a dead horse but ... you can juggle the ball as long as you are in bounds! The replay decision never said the ball hit the ground.
I had just walked in the door from the airport when I saw that play on TV. In one angle for a split second it appeared the ball touched the ground, but I could only see it because my parents have a huge TV. I thought, "Crap, that's the right call"... They had to find the needle in the haystack to get the right view, but it looked right.

Then again, I had just flown in from Germany and stopped at Hooters on the way back, so my eyesight might not have been perfect...

Reaction Score
Spielman was a breath of fresh air as he was focused on the quality of play and not the history of the uniforms. Although he probably despises Michigan based on where he played.

Pointed out the offensive line splits and how it foretells where the ball is going
Called the bad snap by bullock
Predicted a screen play before the snap of the ball
Pointed out how ty-meer brown lost edge contain
Pointed out how Stephen pushed the oline causing gardner's fumble

McDonough is a tool ... He just can't camouflage his disdain for UCONN.
Spielman also said that the UConn campus was beautiful when he visited on Friday.

Reaction Score
They did show replays. McCombs did nothing but feign the swing of a bat. Stephen had his hands nowhere near the face of the OL.

Smallwood could have been called for taunting there.
No, the UM kid that bumped him after being throw out of bounds should have gotten that flag.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I wasn't surprised the "AAC" officials hosed us on the replay of the TD catch. They've been doing it for years.

Reaction Score
I have never been a McDonough fan, but he really lost me when he used the "pasqualoni inherited a team with little talent" line. Of course he also talked about how the defense lost 4 players to the NFL. I guess they weren't talented when they played for PP.

I like Spielman.
I believe that McDonough also said that UCONN was Bowl eligible for the last 6 years in a row.

Reaction Score
I believe that McDonough also said that UCONN was Bowl eligible for the last 6 years in a row.

He said 4 out of the last 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22