Spanos out | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Spanos out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm thinking this is Chief trying to be funny
man my brain is so short circuited these days... blah... my bad.

I'm just so used to people saying random things without any supporting basis.

Reaction Score
What do you mean?
Hint:
  • How much of the press conference was about, while we want him to take care of personal business, Spanos is valued and respected and we look forward to his return when he’s ready?
  • How much of the presser was about the young defensive coaches and how well they work with the head coach?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Hint:
  • How much of the press conference was about, while we want him to take care of personal business, Spanos is valued and respected and we look forward to his return when he’s ready?
  • How much of the presser was about the young defensive coaches and how well they work with the head coach?
Hint:

If you reply to a thread a week and a half after someone breaks the news, you won't be able to convince anyone that you have breaking news on the subject.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hint:

If you reply to a thread a week and a half after someone breaks the news, you won't be able to convince anyone that you have breaking news on the subject.
Besides everyone knows that Conspiracy Kitty broke this story back on post number 121:

Conspiracy Kitty says:
I don’t want to tell tails out of school, I’ve been hearing that Lou Spanos is taking a leave of absence through the end of the season for personal reasons. I just got a confirmation personally delivered to my phone from ESPN.

View attachment 78402

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The news I am breaking isn’t a leave of absence.
Sorry, my error.

Breaking News: Chief saw the press conference!

Granted, it was a press conference that any one of us could have seen but, let's give Chief a round of applause for putting in the time and effort to see it and then report back to us as if something was said there that only he was capable of interpreting.

Reaction Score
A “leave of absence” implies an eventual return. “Indefinite” typically means it should eventually happen. Neither is the case.

The usual suspects here are stuck in the Randy 2.0 era. So much so that when Chief provides an easily readable roadmap, it creates confusion.

Reaction Score
A “leave of absence” implies an eventual return. “Indefinite” typically means it should eventually happen. Neither is the case.

The usual suspects here are stuck in the Randy 2.0 era. So much so that when Chief provides an easily readable roadmap, it creates confusion.
No offense, but you really think the FB regulars can't figure out that Spanos was told to pack his stuff and hit the road?

Reaction Score

This was in the Courant ten days ago.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
No offense, but you really think the FB regulars can't figure out that Spanos was told to pack his stuff and hit the road?
FWIW - There were more than a few Yarders that hung on to the notion that it was a legit LOA.

As for Chief - well, he's doing things his way - BAU.

Reaction Score
FWIW - There were more than a few Yarders that hung on to the notion that it was a legit LOA.

As for Chief - well, he's doing things his way - BAU.
Exactly, as witness the article Palatine posted.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yah thanks chief anyone with a few functioning brain cells knew it wasn’t for the stated reasons. But thanks for trying to take credit 10 days later that’s good for a chuckle!

Reaction Score
Yah thanks chief anyone with a few functioning brain cells knew it wasn’t for the stated reasons. But thanks for trying to take credit 10 days later that’s good for a chuckle!
What was I trying to take credit for?
These things are narratives in your mind not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom