South Carolina-Iowa State Matchup | The Boneyard

South Carolina-Iowa State Matchup

Reaction Score
November can't get here fast enough!! Heck I can't wait until official practice starts in October!

Reaction Score
I wish we would play Iowa this year AT Iowa. Home and home agreement. I like games played in big FULL houses and hate the thump of the ball in an empty gym.

If Iowa wont do it, I would welcome a home and home vs Iowa State following this year's neutral site game. They may pack the house better than Iowa (again) now that Caitlin's gone. Much respect for both Iowa fanbases for their support of wbb,

Reaction Score
Going to be an interesting non-conference for Iowa State. Fennelly almost never plays much in the way of top tier Div 1 teams in NC, usually a mix of regional mid-majors and Iowa. Will be a good test for the upstart Cyclones to measure how far they need to go to play with Final Four level teams. With all of the transfers in the early games might be a bit dicey as they integrate the newbies into the lineup. They might get roughed up some but than they have another 20 games to improve before the NCAA's and any sort of repeat matchups with Final Four level teams. Biggest hurdle for ISU will be playing better defense than they historically have.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mom and each and everyone of the girls are great people. Dad's been banned from a number of venues.

Have not heard much about dad Joens lately which is good. Think the last maybe was him melting down because Ashley tested positive for COVID and had to sit a game. I do have to give Hawks fans some props about the Joens family. Even amongst the worst of the rivalry social media insulting I don't think I have ever heard anything but nice things said about the gals. And that's in a social media world where we have a lot of trolls posting truly disgusting things about Clark and Audi Crooks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom