South Carolina (8) @ Maryland (4) - 11/10/19 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

South Carolina (8) @ Maryland (4) - 11/10/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Talk about putting lipstick on a pig. Carolina and Ty went on the Road with 3 freshmen starting and got a win. I always find it interesting how Uconn fans dissect other team's struggles early in a season while pacifying their own ills. For all of the negatives that you can put on Ty and Kiki, they held these new freshmen together to get a top 5 victory on the road in their first, " I will say again first road game of their college careers. Now Cal is picked second to least in the PAC 12 but yet they were right there with UConn into the second half. I am sure Uconn will improve as I am that Ty will play up to her preseason accolades as well as Herbert-Harrigan. I chalk some of their lack of production to blending the new freshmen into the team instead of fussing about not getting the ball, etc... that could be toxic for a talented team. The SEC and others no how good Kiki can and will be when needed. Tell me two games into the season what other great PG play we have seen across the country. Teams are still gelling and SC will be fine as will be UConn. Always interesting how we assess our team versus our competitors.
BBE4D08A-6FC6-43B7-80CE-E6B37B169DC5.png

Reaction Score
Ty Harris and Herbert-Harrigan are not All-Americans. They’re just not. That’s not bias, they are just not. They are all-conference players, but they are not All-Americans. Let it go!

Who said they were?

Reaction Score
Ty Harris and Herbert-Harrigan are not All-Americans. They’re just not. That’s not bias, they are just not. They are all-conference players, but they are not All-Americans. Let it go!
They are national champions. You can not take that away.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Otherwise Saniya Chong and her three rings should make her an even bigger and more historic All-American than A'ja Wilson, Kalani Brown, or Arike Ogunbowale, not to mention her Teammates Pheesa and Lou. #yeahright

Still waiting to hear who said Harris and Herbert-Harrigan were all americans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom