Sorta OT: UConn/Grateful Dead T | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sorta OT: UConn/Grateful Dead T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
sounds like it is time to contact my brother in law for an under the table run ....Im sure after 10 years they wont mind doing some "private" shirts..... Can we agree on a color for the shirt, a single solid color? I need at least 10 people preferably 20 to want these. I don't want to make money at all, I can do them at cost which should be slightly under 10 bucks for such a low amount of shirts.

Anyway, if interested I guess reply back to this thread with what you think the shirt color should be, we can reach a consensus and have them within a few weeks.
If not, no biggie.

Interested. Either way on the color, just as long as its red and not orange.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
sounds like it is time to contact my brother in law for an under the table run ....Im sure after 10 years they wont mind doing some "private" shirts..... Can we agree on a color for the shirt, a single solid color? I need at least 10 people preferably 20 to want these. I don't want to make money at all, I can do them at cost which should be slightly under 10 bucks for such a low amount of shirts.

Anyway, if interested I guess reply back to this thread with what you think the shirt color should be, we can reach a consensus and have them within a few weeks.
If not, no biggie.

Awesome. I'm in. Personally I'm a fan of staying as close to the original as possible, which means white shirt with SYF logo and colors as below, but with Husky logo inside skull instead of lightning bolt and red/blue design. I still like the red and blue on the outside; ideally the red in the Husky logo itself matches the red outside the skull, and the blues also match.

I am also fine with a solid National Flag Blue shirt with a white SYF/Husky logo.
21038.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Awesome. I'm in. Personally I'm a fan of staying as close to the original as possible, which means white shirt with SYF logo and colors as below, but with Husky logo inside skull instead of lightning bolt and red/blue design. I still like the red and blue on the outside; ideally the red in the Husky logo itself matches the red outside the skull, and the blues also match.

I am also fine with a solid National Flag Blue shirt with a white SYF/Husky logo.
21038.jpg
Well, I can tell you solid white is less expensive and "easier" for the company to print, but many dont like White T's. I will get a quote on white and also Blue and we will go from there.

Reaction Score
I would be in for a normal color one. The other one will be a work outside tee

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What held me back from ordering the one that unfortunately came in orange was that there weren't the 2 different colors on either side of the Husky and then again outside the skull (see lightning bolt above & skull above). If it replicates what 8893 posted, I'm definitely in. Extra bonus for color match the Husky tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom