Sorta off topic: Vandy’s defense getting the thumbs up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sorta off topic: Vandy’s defense getting the thumbs up

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Can Shea finish .500?

Every SEC team is tough, but I think she has a chance to win 6 more games. Vandy has a good chance in five games against 4 opponents, Auburn, Alabama (2), Ole Miss and Florida.

The rest are tough games: Cancelled last night against Texas Tech, Texas A&M Shea would have to have an upset in 1-2 games against: Missouri, Ark, MSU, Tenn (2), LSU, SC, Kentucky (2), Georgia.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
. Of course Shea is relevant here, as are Carla Berube, Tamika Williams, Brittany Hunter, Nykesha Sales, Tonya Cardoza, Marissa Moseley and all the others on coaching staffs of other teams.
How about Jasmine? Does she rate?

Reaction Score
Shea
come back! titanic gif GIF

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice result and good overall play but Goforth who was one of the major scoring options for Ark missed a bunny which would have brought the game within 1.

Reaction Score
I know, I know, I‘ll get a frowny face for posting non-UConn article here but it’s Shea! If there’s a former Husky that should know how to play defense, it’s Shea.

More important (and to the point) she knows how to coach defense! Perhaps there is a reason our defense doesn’t seem as good this season!

Reaction Score
Pretty nice win for Coach Ralph and the Vandy program. That Vandy defense was pretty solid. Congrats, Coach Ralph.

Reaction Score
More important (and to the point) she knows how to coach defense! Perhaps there is a reason our defense doesn’t seem as good this season!
She also knows how to be interviewed. During the post game court side interview Shea responded to a question by addressing the development of a winning culture. One statement she made was “culture eats strategy for lunch”. (I hope I got that right.). Wow!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom