Sorry Coach Hurley: | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sorry Coach Hurley:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was just starting to date a girl I took her to a UConn game at the Coliseum. She said she would root for the opposing team (BC I believe) "just to make it fun." I looked at her aghast and turned my palms upward indicating my dismay shook my head and said "no." She started to make a case for her approach and I put up a finger and said "Just... no, no." She shrugged and said okay.

We've been married 32 years and I haven't made another decision since, but at least the one I made was an important one. She's still a big UConn fan.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
But I love my wife more than you.

Celebrating 43 today, asked Mrs. Fleud what she would like to do and she wanted to watch UConn bb games preferably NCAA or BE tournament games.

Young whipper snappers take note. There are priorities in searching for a mate.

Now Danny win 5 and 6 and perhaps.........Nah! I'll still love you more sweetheart!

Happy Anniversary Mrs. Fleud.
I don't know wives come and go but a good coach at Danny's age may last a lifetime!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
After watching NC #1 we moved to the BE 2011 tournament. Watched DePaul and Georgetown so far. Plan on watching at least one game a day until we complete that run. Wife and I are convinced Kemba is an alien.

Thanks for all the love everyone.

Shout out to @tcf15, @Storrs South and all the others for putting games on YouTube giving us the opportunity to relive these experiences.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Happy anniversary.
I was never a big fan of marriage, until I got married. It's actually a phenomenal concept.
I'm probably such a big fan because I am fortunate to have an amazing wife. My one regret is that I didn't meet her years earlier. Cheers to you and every happy couple.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Marriage is a fine institution. Been married for 48 years. Of course, it's been to three different women. Next time I get tempted to get married, I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
But I love my wife more than you.

Celebrating 43 today, asked Mrs. Fleud what she would like to do and she wanted to watch UConn bb games preferably NCAA or BE tournament games.

Young whipper snappers take note. There are priorities in searching for a mate.

Now Danny win 5 and 6 and perhaps.........Nah! I'll still love you more sweetheart!

Happy Anniversary Mrs. Fleud.

that’s pretty cool but could I recommend some toys and lotions?

Reaction Score
Beatle George Harrison was a notorious womanizer but had a long marriage. Whe they asked his wife was the secret to the being married so long she answered, "Don't get divorced."

Reaction Score
Beatle George Harrison was a notorious womanizer but had a long marriage. Whe they asked his wife was the secret to the being married so long she answered, "Don't get divorced."

oh the Beatle George Harrison? I thought you meant the other George Harrison.

Reaction Score
Once told my ex-wife the 3 happiest days of my life were when my 2 children were born and March 29, 1999. She asked what about our wedding day? I told her I was being honest. She failed to understand, no wonder she is an ex wife.
Weddings are for women. They rank pretty low on any mans list.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom