OT: - Songs with Only One Word in the Title | Page 11 | The Boneyard

OT: Songs with Only One Word in the Title

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
remix '22 of an (the?) 80s classic.

'balaton sound (festival)'
annual five day dj music fest, 150,000 or so folks, at lake balaton. this years ended yesterday.
wacky hungarians.

Reaction Score
"I'm going down to that railroad track and watch them lonesome boxcars roll"......

Joe Elly: Boxcars

Reaction Score
remix '22 of an (the?) 80s classic.

'balaton sound (festival)'
annual five day dj music fest, 150,000 or so folks, at lake balaton. this years ended yesterday.
wacky hungarians.

I just passed on linking the original video for this (probably the exact time you were posting), this is a much wiser choice.
Good call.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hey boaters! pay attention! i came up with a sweet hack yesterday.
the deets: since those hunkies didn't answer my request for festival tix, a lear jet for me and my pals, ground transport, lodging, and an unending supply at all times of pizza, gratis for it all, yesterday went down a bit differently for me.
late afternoon, we get the call - 'they're back, the boats in the street, and the garage doors are open (open garage doors= tunes and beverages of your choice, gratis!), we're heading over, youse in?'
off we go, and grab some adirondacks (the civilized chair) as we watch mr organized washing down that tub, with patriotic tunes blasting out. ginger ale for me. they went for the weekend to the thimbles, and mr organized just had to pull it out of the water, so he could over-anal-ize its condition, including scrubbing it down cuz, gawd forbid, it was in salt water. a 28 footer, well, u can bet that my contribution was setting in a chair, and riding him hard. 'hey mr fancypants, looks like that 50 dollar a gallon 'boat soap' ain't doing squat, i'd help, but my hands are full with this ginger ale. doesn't look too good for you...'
and then i had an idea. recently, someone gave up on the scrubbing bubbles product, aboot 2 fiddy, and instead bought some lysol 'power bowl' stuff, 3 bucks. instant difference, so i say how aboot trying that?
'fine, i'll try anything, even if ur the one rec'ing it, cuz u can't do anything.' im back in a flash, and the stuff worked like magic. for real.
seems that it has some hydrochloric acid in it, the good stuff. 3 bucks.
yesterday was a nice holiday, even tho our motorboatin was previous to it.

better than hungary. no jet lag.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom