songs in a language other than English | Page 4 | The Boneyard

songs in a language other than English

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
We need a map w/ pushpins to see how many countries we have represented so far.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
There is a certain non-English song, I'm not a fan, it's currently got 7.5 billion views on You Tube. I think that has to be the most viewed song ever. Maybe most viewed ANYTHING. Not quite 1 view for every person on the planet yet, but I'm sure it will get there very soon (7.9 billion population according to Google).

Reaction Score
We saw Geoffrey at the Sydney Opera House. He is blind and mostly self-taught I believe. It was a wonderful evening even without knowing anything of the Aboriginal language. Sadly I believe that he died in 2017, RIP Geoffrey.

Reaction Score
Yeah, though I haven’t listened to her for a few years. Thanks for posting that. I’ll have to listen to her in the wood shop tomorrow.
We saw her in Boston a few years before she passed. She always sang barefoot, From the Azores I believe.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I thought of this song, but it's in English except for the chorus (French). But then I found a Russian version by the original singer, she is Russian. Interesting contrast. It doesn't seem to flow as well in Russian, but that might be mostly because I'm just used to the other version.

Check out the original to see what you think (along w/ weird video).

Regina Spektor - "Don't Leave Me (Ne Me Quitte Pas)" Official Music Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro