OT: - Songs From Soundtracks | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Songs From Soundtracks

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This song is in a BUNCH of movies. I couldn't do the scene from Kingsman because it's so violent, so I'll go with this one.

Great movie, great scene, great use of song.

Reaction Score
I am going to do something different. This song was in the movie but was NOT on the soundtrack. I don't know why because it's an awesome song.

Reaction Score
This number wasn't part of the soundtrack, per se, but part of the movie.
'Babysitting Blues' with some help from Albert Collins
"Nobody gets out of here without singin' the blues"
Hmmm, YT won't let me imbed....

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Where is the love for our very own Rockville Rocket - Gene Pitney! "Possibly the most famous song recorded by the great Gene Pitney and one of the most memorable and haunting themes from a film in the history of cinema." BTW, I own a jukebox similar to the one shown in the beginning.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
And of course this GREAT song from a great western! (Too many superlatives?) If you are familiar with this movie, someone did an excellent job matching the movie video clips to the lyrics of the song. Definitely worth watching this video. Impressive!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I can’t find the scene in the movie, but this was featured in the movie The Bedroom Window.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Where is the love for our very own Rockville Rocket - Gene Pitney! "Possibly the most famous song recorded by the great Gene Pitney and one of the most memorable and haunting themes from a film in the history of cinema." BTW, I own a jukebox similar to the one shown in the beginning.

The attractive young lady in the movie is Christine Kaufmann, who was 15 when the movie was filmed in 1961. In 1962, she appeared in "Taras Bulba" with Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis. Curtis apparently flipped out over her, left his wife Janet Leigh and his family, and moved in with the 16 year old German girl. Guess Hollywood had more pity than the German village depicted in the film.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom