Songs About Weather | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Songs About Weather

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I was glad to see a Fairport Convention song in the beautiful music thread. Here’s another featuring the beautiful voice of Sandy Denny who died way too young at age 31 in 1978.

As I have posted previously, Sandy Denny is one of my favorites. Good choice. :D

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Oh yea, but I've always thought it was by far the best version, but a tip of the hat to Mr. Lightfoot for writing it. :D

Here's another tasty "rain" song:

David Crosby has a great voice , and wrote some great songs. This album is appropriately titled though. I think there were many times poor David was not sure of his name! :confused:

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Oh yea, but I've always thought it was by far the best version, but a tip of the hat to Mr. Lightfoot for writing it. :D

Here's another tasty "rain" song:

Ian and Sylvia version was really nice. You do not hear it often. I always favored P,P,and M cover, but lately I have been fascinated with Eva Cassidy's rendition. Any way it is a great song! :D

Reaction Score
This song could easily be in the beautiful songs thread. It is just so sweet. Guess I'll set a course and go! :)

HaHa- actually, that's where I intended it to be late last night, but I got the wrong thread, and I was too tired to change it. :D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom