• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

OT: Songs About Weather

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
It's metaphorical, but the chorus goes "You can dance in a hurricane, but only if you're standing in the eye."

(this probably could also go in the impossibly beautiful thread)

HaHa- actually, that's where I intended it to be late last night, but I got the wrong thread, and I was too tired to change it. :D:D
Hard to keep up with all the music threads on here, but the last stanza of Wooden Ships does talk about a fair wind blowing in from the south! So all is good. Keep posting, my friend. :D

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Really nice selection. Hadn't heard it. Thanks.:)
Brandi's more recent stuff has been really hit and miss for me. Her first 3 albums were consistently better I thought (although she's gotten a ton of critical acclaim lately, but what do critics know?). She has a really unique voice.