Songs About Weather | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Songs About Weather

Reaction Score
here is one for Kaizen. He said it was a favorite in another thread

Thank you Bama. We need rain in So. CA. We were supposed to have rian the past Tuesday and Wednesday but not a single drop.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I worked with a fellow many years ago, and he was crazy about Bill Withers. ( come to think of it ,that is not crazy ). If anyone said 'hello Jack, how are you?' , he would answer "Ain't No Sunshine". I mean every time, for many years. Now that is a fan! :)

Reaction Score
I worked with a fellow many years ago, and he was crazy about Bill Withers. ( come to think of it ,that is not crazy ). If anyone said 'hello Jack, how are you?' , he would answer "Ain't No Sunshine". I mean every time, for many years. Now that is a fan! :)

Bama fan- - - -It's not that well known that Bill Withers was in the Navy or Merchant Marine when he sent a demo to record producers and that started his singing career!
That's similar to Daniel Rodriguez who was a NYC Police man and after Sept. 11th 2001 he was singing the National Anthem and America The Beautiful and America at NY sporting events and now is a professional singer!

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
C'mon guys, it is rock 'n' roll heresy not to mention "Walking in the Rain" by The Ronettes. It might have been as big a hit as "Be My Baby" if it had come out in 1963, before the British Invasion.

And we need Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues for one of the most memorable lines in rock 'n' roll annals.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score

Here's a sweet September morning, there's the sense of Autumn on the rise
He steps into the wind and sadly sighs
"Why does it always seem to be, there's a cold December wind in front of me?"

Reaction Score
I was glad to see a Fairport Convention song in the beautiful music thread. Here’s another featuring the beautiful voice of Sandy Denny who died way too young at age 31 in 1978.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
C'mon guys, it is rock 'n' roll heresy not to mention "Walking in the Rain" by The Ronettes. It might have been as big a hit as "Be My Baby" if it had come out in 1963, before the British Invasion.

And we need Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues for one of the most memorable lines in rock 'n' roll annals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom