Songs About Transportation | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Songs About Transportation

Reaction Score
"Folks, I want tell you about a man named Bloom; he come from down in New Orleans,
And he made his livin' stealin' chickens, and everything that he could see.
Now you know this pop-eyed man he run so fast, that his feet wouldn't stay on the road,
And if a freight train passed, no matter how fast, he could always get on boa'd."

Reaction Score
Well the danger on the rocks is surely past
Still I remain tied to the mast
Could it be that I have found my home at last
Home at last...

Reaction Score

"red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme" BTW, i think there are about 20 1952 Black Lightnings left globally. Awhile back the Ehret (he was the owner) Black Lightning sold at auction for $929,000. Back in the day, Ehret set a land speed record on the bike, averaging 141.5 mph. I have 11 stitches in my head courtesy of a Yamaha dirt bike that i dumped late one autumn afternoon in McKinley Park, Alaska while on my way to collect my mail. It was my last ride.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This thread needs a taxi. This song is still relevant 50 years after it was released.

“I wrote 'Big Yellow Taxi' on my first trip to Hawaii. I took a taxi to the hotel and when I woke up the next morning, I threw back the curtains and saw these beautiful green mountains in the distance. Then, I looked down and there was a parking lot as far as the eye could see, and it broke my heart... this blight on paradise. That's when I sat down and wrote the song.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom