Some tickets for G-town are still available | The Boneyard

Some tickets for G-town are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How sweet is it that on a sunday morning, I can decide to go see our beloved Huskies play a top 10 team in the country on Wednesday, and still buy a ticket down low for $42?

Reaction Score
Where are you guys finding these tickets? The best I can find is upper corner for like forty bucks

Reaction Score
Oh ok the site doesn't seem too work on my iPhone. ill have to wait till I get home to check it out. Not a bad seat in the house regardless

Reaction Score
grabbed a single 5 rows up in 117...the "pick your seat" feature is very nice. and still some lower singles available

Reaction Score
Best I got was 223 row c but that's because my girlfriend is becoming a bigger UConn fan than me :)

Reaction Score
Oh ok the site doesn't seem too work on my iPhone. ill have to wait till I get home to check it out. Not a bad seat in the house regardless
For the USF game I bought tickets from a scalper. Front row of the upper bowl, chair back, mid court... right behind a camera well/ obscured by the railing. Could see literally nothing on the student section side of the court. I can vouch that there is at least one bad seat in the house!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
For the USF game I bout tickets from a scalper. Front row of the upper bowl, chair back, mid court... right behind a camera well/ obscured by the railing. Could see literally nothing on the student section side of the court. I can vouch that there is at least one bad seat in the house!
Remember when you said you wouldn't make negative posts? Mid court - with a seat back - behind a rail - all of which shouldn't matter because you should be standing - not bitching.

Reaction Score
Remember when you said you wouldn't make negative posts? Mid court - with a seat back - behind a rail - all of which shouldn't matter because you should be standing - not bitching.
I was until there was a blue-hair behind me complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom