Some thoughts on last nites game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Some thoughts on last nites game

Reaction Score
Great game last night against Tennessee. Should also be a good game against Arkansas and SC. SC beat Ark by 20. It was run and gun all night long. What Arkansas does is get the ball down quick and take their first open shot. They really don‘t have a half court offense other than shooting the first 3 that’s open.
Dont think the guard play for SC isn’t good. It’s just different. Destanni Henderson is more like Crystal Dangerfield than like Ty Harris. Brea Beal has been a much bigger factor offensively this year than last year. Zia Is Zia. This is a very good SC team - it’s just different. I feel like the biggest difference is we don’t have a Henderson coming off the bench. it Really helps that this team plays a ranked opponent almost every game. BTW Aliyah had her Triple-Double in 3 quarters last night. Dawn took the starters out with about 8 mins left in the 4th. She’s incredible.

Anyway, I’m glad your game was close last night. It’s a lot more fun to watch. Have a fun season ?
I've only seen SC once. But it seemed their offense in 2nd half was that Henderson or Cooke would drive the lane-- and as long a s KY big helped out they would take the shot even if it was crummy as hell- all the while having confidence that once the center left Boston to help out, Boston would be cleared to scoop up the rebound.

And UCONN does have an issue with very quick guards.

At the other end UCONN's bigger guards (including CWill who is built strong) need to punish the smaller SC guards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom