OT: - Some really bad jokes to end the year | The Boneyard

OT: Some really bad jokes to end the year

Reaction Score
Just thought I'd give my Boneyard friends a couple of either chuckles or groans to wind up 2020. And I hope the coming year gives you only the best.

1. I was going to make this a page of ceiling jokes but they'd just go over your head.

2. What do the Titanic and The Sixth Sense have in common? Icy dead people.

3. Did you hear about the guy who fell into the upholstery machine? He's fully recovered.

4. Why did Beethoven get rid of his chickens? All the would say is "Bach, Bach, Bach."

5. The inventor of Velcro died. RIP.

6. I want a rubber band sandwich - and make it snappy. (That last pun really is a stretch.)

7. Whaf do you call a herd of sheep tumbling down a hill? A lambslide.

8. And, finally, A widow is mourning at her husband's grave. A man approaches and asks, "Mind if I say a few words?"
"O.k.", she says.
"Plethora"
"Thanks. That means a lot."

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm really more of an impressions guy than a joke guy. This year I started doing bird impressions. My wife hates them. She told me to stop doing my flamingo impression. I guess I'm going to have to put my foot down.

Reaction Score

Playing with fate

In surgery for a heart attack, a middle-aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. “Will I die?” she asks.

God says, “No. You have 30 more years to live.”

With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great! The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed. Up in heaven, she sees God. “You said I had 30 more years to live,” she complains.

“That’s true,” says God.

“So what happened?” she asks.

God shrugs. “I didn’t recognize you.”

Reaction Score

Where’s the bathroom again?

The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.”

“Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife.

“Bonnie,” he says, “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?”

“Oh, no,” exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just thought I'd give my Boneyard friends a couple of either chuckles or groans to wind up 2020. And I hope the coming year gives you only the best.

2. What do the Titanic and The Sixth Sense have in common? Icy dead people.
pl9ym.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A guy goes to the doctor for his annual physical and the doctor asked him so do you have any other complaints. The guy says “ Doc, I have been incredibly gassy and I have to fart constantly. The only good news is that my farts are absolutely silent so at least no one knows it’s me. That’s been a savings grace for me a bunch of times. I have farted in church, farted in weddings, farted at funerals and it would’ve been really embarrassing if it wasn’t for the fact that they were silent. In fact I’ve farted three times while I’ve been in here and you didn’t hear a single one of them. Anyway, so Doc what do you think we should do?

The doctor looks at him and says “Well first thing we’re gonna do is get your hearing checked.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I got to go to the doctor for his annual physical and the doctor asked him so do you have any other complaints. The guy says “ Doc, I have been incredibly gassy and I have to fart constantly. The only good news is that my farts are absolutely silent so at least no one knows it’s me. That’s been our saving grace for me a bunch of times. I have farted in church, farted in weddings, farted at funerals and it would’ve been really embarrassing if it wasn’t for the fact that they were silent. In fact I’ve farted three times while I’ve been in here and I didn’t hear a single one of them. Anyway, so Doc what do you think we should do?

The doctor looks at him and says “Well first thing we’re gonna do is get your hearing checked.”
CLB, the post was worth that joke. Happy New Year and God Bless us all, everyone (Poaching Tiny Tim)

Reaction Score
A guy goes to the doctor for his annual physical and the doctor asked him so do you have any other complaints. The guy says “ Doc, I have been incredibly gassy and I have to fart constantly. The only good news is that my farts are absolutely silent so at least no one knows it’s me. That’s been a savings grace for me a bunch of times. I have farted in church, farted in weddings, farted at funerals and it would’ve been really embarrassing if it wasn’t for the fact that they were silent. In fact I’ve farted three times while I’ve been in here and you didn’t hear a single one of them. Anyway, so Doc what do you think we should do?

That joke stinks.. :)

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
Two asparagus are walking across the street when one is struck by a car.

He is rushed to the hospital and into emergency surgery.

Three hours later the Doctor comes out of surgery to talk to the other asparagus.

The Doctor says "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to live. The bad news is that he will be a vegetable for the rest of his life."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom