Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 178 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dan explaining his decision to leave to URI AD -

460x.jpg

"Did you see the 177 pages of epic Boneyard awesomeness in the "Some guy" thread? Who could say no to that? Oh and the $3.1 million per year didn't suck either."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Dan explaining his decision to leave to URI AD -

th

"Did you see the 177 pages of epic Boneyard awesomeness in the "Some guy" thread? Who could say no to that? Oh and the $3.1 million per year didn't suck either."

Bro...

One has hair, one doesn't.

Reaction Score
Don't be too hard on URI fans. They had no idea what they were up against. They actually thought they were competing against equals. Unfortunately, we had to remind them of their inferiority. They will never, ever, be in our stratosphere. If they have something that we want, we're going to take it. And there isn't a single thing that they can do about it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Over 20 inches here in Wading River. I didn't start clearing it until i knew for sure DH was coming!

East Hampton CT was supposed to get 8"-12". The WeatherUnderground app radar showed all sorts of shades of green and blue all afternoon, but nary a flake fell before 5:30 last night. In all my 41+ years, it was the first time where it did actually snow, but there was more accumulation before the storm than after. Never more disappointed in a storm. Only the Hurley hire could buoy my spirits.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Guys the reaction on URI board is down right hysterical ...it ranges from throw Calhoun out of the state (they said he has a house Inn Charlestown), UConn is dirty, UConn is no better than they are, to realists that understand the differences...to fighting with each other who will be coach. They also are a fair smiling that are crucifying Hurley to no end . It was a VERY enjoyable read..and this was a GREAT time posting in the thread!!!!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If those idiots were smart they'd offer Calhoun the $2M/year. He'd probably take it.

Reaction Score
any word on when UCONN will hold an introductory press conference for DH?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Bro...

One has hair, one doesn't.

Haha I thought he looked a lil too weasily there to be Dan.

FYI I like Bobby unlike most. He just has that weasel face, perfect for Duke.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In an odd way I miss #hurleywatch
It couldn't have been sustained. We'd all be unemployed and divorced. Wouldn't mind seeing it trickle to halt at 180 pages though. Then it should be saved for posterity.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
already tired of the "uconn stepping stone" narrative i've seen from some fans of other teams. have people really forgotten UCONN has been the program of the 21st century in terms of nat champs? it's only been a handful of years. granted a lot of it is i've seen from salty PITT Fans but still annoying

Reaction Score
1. I thought we couldn't beat out a P5 school for a coach? To put it another way, any coach that could get a P5 offer wasn't going to come to UConn.
2. I thought we couldn't afford to pay a hot coach the going rate? Something...something...go fund me...ha ha...something...something.
3. I thought we couldn't attract a good coach after firing the last coach for cause?

There was a lot of wrong and a lot of fail on this board the past few months. And thank god!!! We got a great coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom