Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 176 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
YESS, YESS, YESS,YESS!!!!!!!! Got a lot of work to do, LETS GO LETS GO!!!!!!

Reaction Score
So strange to not be refreshing and typing for pure comedy purposes.

What are we gonna do now, have REAL basketball discussion?
57218977.jpg

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Last time we hired a 44-45 year old coach from a mid major in a neighboring state that had significant success with his team(s) and could get in his player's faces, we seemed to do pretty well. Only hope DH can pull a starter in the first 27 seconds of a game just to provide a 'teaching moment.'. Seems like Karma to me.

Reaction Score

As a BY noob, I'm spent. I think I probably tripled my number of posts in the past 24 hours. I may take a few hours off before joining the realm of reality...

Reaction Score
ESPN says its the history of the program that brought DH here, but we know it was the dedicated posters at the BY. Have you seen Pitt's or URI's basketball board? Sad!

Link?

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
"Ultimately, it was the history in Storrs that proved to be the difference for Hurley. UConn is the only program in the country that has won four national titles in the past two decades."

"Hurley will bring assistant Tom Moore, who was an assistant under Jim Calhoun at UConn, with him, according to sources, but the rest of the staff will depend on whether his top assistant, David Cox, is elevated at URI."

leggooooo

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Those November Uconn tickets at the garden are looking alot better now!
So are those late March, early April tickets wherever they may be.

Reaction Score
Is Hobbs next for an assistant position? Does he keep Chill? Would Chill be happy with an assistant position versus Associate? If not, do we keep either Ricky or Kill? Bring in another former head coach?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
A lot of hard melts on Keaney Blue right now.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Is Hobbs next for an assistant position? Does he keep Chill? Would Chill be happy with an assistant position versus Associate? If not, do we keep either Ricky or Kill? Bring in another former head coach?

We should only keep Chill the rest of the guys can go.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
After all the hours I put into this, I missed the live tweets from ADB and Ed? I feel robbed, but also very happy we have our guy*!

*unless we don't.
For once I was on the right side of this. Been in a lot of these types of threads and missed the big announcement until much later. I feel for you.

I’m shocked it happened at the time it did. I hoped but it still seemed unlikely.

Even after it was obvious I refused to go to sleep without a cup. Almost as much as I wanted Hurley I wanted this classic thread to end positively.

@tcf15 needs to save this with championship vids. This thread and MakersMuppet are The Boneyard championship efforts .

Reaction Score

Are you kidding? Now we can truly start speculating on whether or not every current and future URI player and recruit are going to come to UConn. Let the speculative useless tweet references begin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom