Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 174 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This was great to wake up to! Wahoo! Happy days are here again. Man I miss hoops!

Reaction Score
The snow does not even bother me this morning. Had to hit the hay at 10:30 last night as I have had the flu at a low level since Sunday AM. Still have a fever but it should be over soon. There is hope now which we had none of at the end of the season. Welcome Coach Hurley!

Reaction Score
Do we have any idea when official word is expected to come down? Soon, I hope?

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
Just woke up to this, we’re back baby let’s fuckin goooooooo

Reaction Score
Certainly nice news to wake up to, but I’m waiting for the thread that says “AD DB Confirms Hurley to UConn” before celebrating. (Sweet job by the site autocorrecting that extra D to Benedict!)

Reaction Score
  1. Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 3m3 minutes ago
    Rhode Island made David Cox “head coach in waiting” when he was promoted to Associate Head Coach, per multiple sources. School would have to pay buyout if it went in another direction.

0 replies5 retweets4 likes

2. Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 4m4 minutes ago
    Tom Moore is expected to be a part of Dan Hurley’s staff at UConn as an assistant coach, per a source. Was a former assistant under Jim Calhoun.

1 reply9 retweets9 likes

3. Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 4m4 minutes ago
    Dan Hurley's deal at UConn is worth 6 years, per a source.

0 replies11 retweets11 likes

4. Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 4m4 minutes ago
    UConn will hire Rhode Island’s Dan Hurley as its next head basketball coach, per a source.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Ok. Time to get going. Need confirmation from the team and recruits

Reaction Score
I’m heading to bed. This has been an exhausting day. Glad I made it to get the unofficial word.

Also glad I helped my 94 y/o neighbor who fell. Would have helped her even if we didn’t need Hurley. If it helped the cause all the better. Found out she played forward on her NC hs B.B. team.

She was unaware women’s college B.B. games are on tv. So we’re going to make sure she watches the UConn women’s game on Saturday.
Fleud is back!!!@

Reaction Score
So has only ADB confirmed Hurley is coming? Has either University put anything official out yet?

What a ride this thread has been.

Reaction Score
Looks like Hurley smelled the BS regarding a practice facility. LOL at 2 years!!!

Jeff Goodman‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN 3m3 minutes ago
URI’s offer, per sources, was $2 million per year for 7 years beginning in July of 2019. Also commitment to build a basketball-only practice facility (to be completed within next 2 years), staff salary increases and ability to charter for all away games. Big-time offer by URI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom