Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 171 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And some people call UConn a donor hole! We are UConn!!!!!!
With all the highly successful students going through a top public college for the last 25-30 years there is no doubt lots of money from donors available.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
How do we feel about $3.1 million / year and in all likelihood we've also ponied up for a stronger assistant pool? Is it sustainable?

Better be, cause it's the new normal. For good candidates anyway.

Reaction Score
This is where I’m at. I feel genuinely bad for them...the ones I ran into here in town last week were just really excited for their team to be there and enjoying the experience. Seems like a good fan base.

Pitt on the other hand? Let it burn.
What happens when a team becomes good though, is other good young coaches want to take the reins. URI is legit for its conference and size. There are plenty of good ast coaches from big time programs that could keep it going there and even some up and comers.

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

this reminds me of somebody but I can't quite put my finger on who.....

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is where I’m at. I feel genuinely bad for them...the ones I ran into here in town last week were just really excited for their team to be there and enjoying the experience. Seems like a good fan base.

Pitt on the other hand? Let it burn.
Agree. They were huge in destroying the OBE!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I really want A Dime Back to be right and love their site and podcast but do we have any other confirmation? I don’t want to jinx it and do a victory shot (as is the UConn way) prematurely.

Yes, I want to fire up a victory cigar, but I do not want to offend the mojo gods.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Anyone notice that the Hearst newspapers have picked up on the #hurleywatch by posting a long collection of their favorite tweets on the event? Many of you boneyarders were copied for their collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom