Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 123 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL One screen. I know you are rocking at least duals. Please tell me you are.

ytXTU2s.jpg

Not every has duals? Amateurs.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I’m taking that as he already accepted UConn’s offer and has a team of assistants in place and was on the recruiting trail already
If he didn't accept yesterday and hasn't met with staff today - tells me he is still undecided so UConn can't mean that much to him and maybe, just maybe he's waiting to see what happens with L'ville and what opens up elsewhere - don't know if I can blame him BUT
Almost at the point of....NEXT.....

Reaction Score
Why not? He could have used us and Pitt to drive up his price to stay at URI.
Just conjecture, of course. It's plausible.
I honestly can't imagine, given the status of URI athletics, that they are really that hung up on keeping Hurley. I mean why would NOW be the time for them to really get serious and invest the money they'd need to ? And still be stuck in the A-10. Say what you will about the AAC, but at least it isn't the A-10. Like throwing good money after bad.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Best part about this thread is I pissed the wife off yesterday and literally hasn't said one word to me in 24 hours. I could care less, as I'm getting my entertainment here, while she's got nothing as an equal. I win!!
Come on Dibbie, happy wife......

Reaction Score
Guys, only 20 more pages and this becomes the #1 thread of ALL TIME!!! I think we can do that by midnight.

The question is, is this thread more important than the Hurley outcome? Hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom