Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 121 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is now the #2 thread all-time in post count, and the #5 thread all-time in page views.

Great day for the university regardless of how much Hurley likes Pimanti brothers.
Going way back there was a very long Brandon Bass thread that crashed the site but I don't think it approached Diallo or Hurley.

Reaction Score
I'm fine, it's just the way business should be done in this situation. Make a damn decision if we are the program you desire then great accept, if you want to wait for other openings to happen then screw you, he hasn't done that much to warrant UConn to wait I don't care about the last 2 years.
if he's still deciding between us and URI then I say give him time; I understand that emotional connection. If it's us and Pitt then he needs to crap or get off the pot

part of me wonders if it's a done deal and announcement was delayed to tomorrow due to the "snow storm" that never came

Reaction Score
I'm fine, it's just the way business should be done in this situation. Make a damn decision if we are the program you desire then great accept, if you want to wait for other openings to happen then screw you, he hasn't done that much to warrant UConn to wait I don't care about the last 2 years.

I'm just glad you're not a decision maker

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Now imagine when Geno retires what the Women's Board is going to look like

Sleeping-in-deckchairs-in-008.jpg

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
if he's still deciding between us and URI then I say give him time; I understand that emotional connection. If it's us and Pitt then he needs to crap or get off the pot

part of me wonders if it's a done deal and announcement was delayed to tomorrow due to the "snow storm" that never came
This could be true. But I feel like it would totally have leaked by now. The hype is building and someone would love to leak this decision for hits and recognition.

Reaction Score
This could be true. But I feel like it would totally have leaked by now. The hype is building and someone would love to leak this decision for hits and recognition.
I don't think a decision has been made but it would explain the delay and uconn still thinking we're good as of this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom